Soul Watchers
Welcome to Soul Watchers Territory. Please log in or register if your looking to join. Guests and friends can post in the guest area if you would like to.

If your not looking to join but have suggestions or comments on the website feel free to post in our guests area. If you have your own website and meet our requirements we could become affiliates,we would advertise your pack and you could adversite ours.

Soul Watchers

A Wolf RPG site. Always Accepting

HomeBlack HoleRulesGalleryFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Ladies and Gents here're the Announcements! If you haven't noticed yet, this website is dead. But fear not! We have been reborn into... Renati Vigilum. The URL to get to our new pack and website is on the home page above the chat box (or where that would be). If you were looking to join Soul Watchers just check out the new site cause we are still the same people (along with some new members) and we are x10 better than we were. I LOVE YOU ALL!! See you there!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Despicable Me Hentai
Tue Jul 18, 2017 9:58 pm by Starsguard

» ~Wanted~ Pups!
Wed Oct 08, 2014 9:25 pm by Silence

» UnFinished Biographies
Mon Apr 14, 2014 10:07 pm by Kekoa

» How are you going to start off
Thu Aug 29, 2013 1:28 am by Falcon~

» Summer Festivals: The Hunt
Sun Aug 25, 2013 12:00 pm by Dakota Silverwind

» Check Up
Sun Aug 25, 2013 4:24 am by Water Reed

» Time to Begin Again
Sat Aug 24, 2013 3:29 pm by Kayga

» The Pack's New Name!!!
Fri Aug 23, 2013 5:42 pm by Winter

» MARRY THE NIGHT-NEW CANINE RPG
Sun Aug 18, 2013 11:22 pm by Guest

» Our Affiliation Requirements
Sun Aug 18, 2013 3:23 pm by Silence

Top posting users this week
Weather
The weather in the valley is going to suck guys. The storm that is constantly mentioned in posts will be the end of the Soul Watchers pack. Some members will not make it, and some will. (Please put that info in your signature so it looks something like this... [Silence: Will survive flood but afterwards fate is undecided]) The rain will come down in buckets, and the lightening will start fires and trees will most likely fall in our path up the mountain. Season: Summer Weather Summary: The Storm

Share | 

Summer Festivals: The Hunt

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Silence
Admin
Admin

Character sheet
Alfas Trust : 100%
Sneak :
65/100  (65/100)
Strength :
50/100  (50/100)

PostSubject: Summer Festivals: The Hunt   Tue Jul 02, 2013 2:51 pm

First topic message reminder :

▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼
Click to Watch Wolf Children: Yuki & Ame

Click Me!

Silence: Will survive flood, fate afterward is undecided 
Back to top Go down
http://soulwatchers.forumotion.com

AuthorMessage
Winter
Taurus
Taurus

Character sheet
Alfas Trust : 90%
Sneak :
70/100  (70/100)
Strength :
30/100  (30/100)

PostSubject: Re: Summer Festivals: The Hunt   Mon Jul 22, 2013 8:43 pm

I sigh, feeling confused and anxious. The little that is left of Lupin is split up again, and I can't stop thinking of poor baby Loki, alone somewhere...

I flinch as I feel a pain in my chest. All this confusion is not good for my heart.

I watch, strangely detached, as a wolf named Sin speaks with Silence and Silver. When did he get here? I'm not sure I recognize him, but yet... Gemini?

I close my eyes. Yep. I need to ask Starsgaurd later about a herb for headaches.

"I-I'm going back to the meeting place. I have to look for my puppy again. I'll b-be back soon." I say, still feeling a little dizzy as I run off. (To Full Moon Meeting forum)
Back to top Go down
Gemini
Admin
Admin

Character sheet
Sneak :
60/100  (60/100)
Strength :
100/100  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Summer Festivals: The Hunt   Mon Jul 22, 2013 10:35 pm

"And the packs divide." I murmur under my hoarse breathing. The packs had split, and those divided were now being split again. Chaos. My eyes shot around for some sort of order in the mess.

I flipped my head back to release a menacing howl, calling for all members, excluding the Alfas, to come to the field. Part of me wanted to take authority and restore order while the other half wanted to find Silence and go with her.

My ears laid back flat against my head, we were split once more. Love is crazy. I thought.

][•][ G E M I N I ][•][

The wolf of two souls
Back to top Go down
Falcon~
Taurus
Taurus

Character sheet
Alfas Trust : 75%
Sneak :
82/100  (82/100)
Strength :
68/100  (68/100)

PostSubject: Re: Summer Festivals: The Hunt   Tue Jul 23, 2013 1:05 am

I hadn't yet established if the Watchers Pack was even a part of this, though, I had been resting most of the time, waiting for this Festival to start.     I heaved out a heavy sigh as a howl is released to summon Pack members.   Obediently I got up and made my way over to this Wolf who had called on us.    As I approached the Wolf a surprised look casted across my face, "Gemini?" I asked softly, not really out loud.   Immediately I looked away, impossible...He is... I quickly shook the thought out of my head and sat myself down a good distance away from the Wolf, hoping to gain some knowledge on The Hunt.

Falcon: Doesn't survive along with one of her Pups.(Roy) I will be Nova in the new Pack.
Back to top Go down
Silver

Character sheet
Sneak :
70/100  (70/100)
Strength :
72/100  (72/100)

PostSubject: Re: Summer Festivals: The Hunt   Tue Jul 23, 2013 9:10 am

I came to a stop when I saw the Group of wolves which still seems to get smaller and smaller. I flatten one of my ears unsurely, wondering how Long it will take for the hunt to finally take place. My right eye catches the Image of Winter dashing into the forest and I swiftly turn around, open my maw and wanted to say something before she vanishes but it was too late. I Close my mouth again and let out a sigh...I could understand her, leaving a pup somewhere alone isnt something you could just ignore.

I think about Kayga and feel quite bad for not searching for her when the other Death whisperers asked me where she was. I lower my head down in shame, facing the ground below my paws and then remember how Bane, Forest and Dakota went to the Full moon Meeting place. I frown and then lift my head up into the air, ripping my maw open in order to let out a deep howl. It´s a message for Forest and bane, to bring Kayga with them before they come back to the outer edges.

Status: Silver survives the flood but her appereance will be changed.

Back to top Go down
http://warriordogogonme.deviantart.com/
Gemini
Admin
Admin

Character sheet
Sneak :
60/100  (60/100)
Strength :
100/100  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Summer Festivals: The Hunt   Tue Jul 23, 2013 12:30 pm

My eyes drift towards a manes wolf of brilliant colors. "Hello, Im Sin." I murmur, my vacant expression firm on my maw.

][•][ G E M I N I ][•][

The wolf of two souls
Back to top Go down
Silence
Admin
Admin

Character sheet
Sneak :
65/100  (65/100)
Strength :
50/100  (50/100)

PostSubject: Re: Summer Festivals: The Hunt   Tue Jul 23, 2013 12:54 pm

I waltz back into the outer edges and see the little group again. I prayed that they would hurry up and come... or else I would have to just give up on trying to do the festivals. This little group wouldn't work for all the challenges and games that I had planned.

Jogging up to Sin, I see his head rise to the sky and a scary howl erupts. Shaking off the feeling that he's changed a bit while he was gone this time, I move next to him and sit down.

Click to Watch Wolf Children: Yuki & Ame

Click Me!

Silence: Will survive flood, fate afterward is undecided 
Back to top Go down
http://soulwatchers.forumotion.com
Falcon~
Taurus
Taurus

Character sheet
Sneak :
82/100  (82/100)
Strength :
68/100  (68/100)

PostSubject: Re: Summer Festivals: The Hunt   Tue Jul 23, 2013 1:01 pm

"Nice to meet you, I'm Falcon". I replied softly then looked up to the clear, blue sky.  My gaze turned to Silence before I abruptly realized this is my opportunity to ask something, "Sin, If you don't mind me asking, a-are you related to any of the wolves here or..."

Falcon: Doesn't survive along with one of her Pups.(Roy) I will be Nova in the new Pack.
Back to top Go down
Silver

Character sheet
Sneak :
70/100  (70/100)
Strength :
72/100  (72/100)

PostSubject: Re: Summer Festivals: The Hunt   Tue Jul 23, 2013 1:17 pm

I deeply hope that Forest and Bane got my sudden message cause I´m missing Kayga already. I perk my ears, the right one twitching in a rather nervous yet excited way but I´m sure that they´ll bring Kayga along with them. I close my eyes and let out a neutral, silent sigh. I then open one of my lime-golden eyes again by the louder getting sound of footsteps coming towards us.
I watch Silence return and tilt my head back to the side. Has she found the others already? I hope so...
I dont want to question her now about this tough since she seems utterly frustrated and confused with this Situation herself. Well, neither one of us would have thought that planning our very first Festival could end up so unorganised.  I decide to lay down for a bit, trying to make it myself comfortable on the dry grass and mud and rest my head on the soft surface of my furry paws.

Back to top Go down
Dakota Silverwind
Taurus
Taurus

Location : All alone, somewhere. Somewhere that I don't matter.

Character sheet
Sneak :
30/100  (30/100)
Strength :
30/100  (30/100)

PostSubject: Re: Summer Festivals: The Hunt   Tue Jul 23, 2013 1:28 pm

(From the Lone Tree)
I came walking back at a tired pace, my paws aching a bit with each step. I finally spotted the rest after Silence came jogging passed me, making a smile crease on my maw.
I stopped in front of Silver, saying "We found Loki and Denelli and they should be arriving here soon."
I nod once with my head, confirming what I had said and walked over to Silence, seeing a familiar wolf.
Was that really him? It sure looked like it. I sat myself down near them, giving each a warm smile.
"It looks like the festival can start soon, once the others get here, eh?"

Dakota had been acting much different than before, before the meeting, he had been very quiet and distant but now he was just in the middle of it all, trying to make the best of things and being very cheerful. He also looked to have recovered quite well from the attack, perhaps he could attend after all.

A Silverwind will meet their fate, but the question is, 'Who?'.

"The experience of losing a loved one impels us toward a deeper understanding of life. Everyone fears and is saddened by death. That is natural. But by struggling to overcome the pain and sadness that accompanies death, we become sharply aware of the dignity and preciousness of life and develop the compassion to share the sufferings of others as our own."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Back to top Go down
Silver

Character sheet
Sneak :
70/100  (70/100)
Strength :
72/100  (72/100)

PostSubject: Re: Summer Festivals: The Hunt   Tue Jul 23, 2013 3:10 pm

The pupils in my golden coloured eyes roll up as I notice Dakota approaching me. I lift my head up from my paws and give him a short nod, followed by a pleased smile. I watch him walking over to the others before laying my head back on my paws again and take a deep breath through my nostrils. I hope my pack mates come back soon...

Back to top Go down
Gemini
Admin
Admin

Character sheet
Sneak :
60/100  (60/100)
Strength :
100/100  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Summer Festivals: The Hunt   Tue Jul 23, 2013 3:24 pm

"Silence is my mate, and I am Spirits sister." I state to Falcon. I look to Silence and I nuzzle into her chin.

][•][ G E M I N I ][•][

The wolf of two souls
Back to top Go down
Denelli
Sagittarius
Sagittarius

Character sheet
Alfas Trust : 0
Sneak :
30/100  (30/100)
Strength :
20/100  (20/100)

PostSubject: Re: Summer Festivals: The Hunt   Tue Jul 23, 2013 5:58 pm

Lowering her head, Denelli emerged and stood beside the tall Dakota, letting her tail swish in between her two hind legs. There was so many wolves...Licking her maw, she sat down and lowered her ears flat, waiting...and watching.
Back to top Go down
Gemini
Admin
Admin

Character sheet
Sneak :
60/100  (60/100)
Strength :
100/100  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Summer Festivals: The Hunt   Tue Jul 23, 2013 6:01 pm

"Lead the meeting." I urge Silence, due to the fact that I am considered new around here. My head dips, the onyx canvas along my spine trembling and on end. My eyes darted around the wolves, waiting for something. I felt like something was watching.

Low growls were audible in my throat, my ears laid flat against my head in a defensive gesture. Why did I feel so.... Off? My eyes kept darting through the woods and members. My tail was hovering midair as I continued to feel threatened by the unseen.

][•][ G E M I N I ][•][

The wolf of two souls
Back to top Go down
Kayga

PostSubject: Re: Summer Festivals: The Hunt   Tue Jul 23, 2013 6:11 pm

I bounced through the trees, my long tail following behind me like a shadow with a bright smile upon my face, while my tongue hung out of the corner of my mouth. It felt nice to run, stretching my..not so long legs and feeling the wind run through the short, prickly fur. It almost felt like flying. I was flying! Letting out a burst of laughter, I began to sing. "I BELIEVE I CAN FLY! I BELIEVE I CAN TOUCH THE SKY!"
Back to top Go down
Falcon~
Taurus
Taurus

Character sheet
Sneak :
82/100  (82/100)
Strength :
68/100  (68/100)

PostSubject: Re: Summer Festivals: The Hunt   Tue Jul 23, 2013 6:22 pm

A surprised flick of my ears showed that I felt something was very wrong.   I decided not to question this suspiciousness that stirred me; Instead my Mind resumed itself to focusing on what Packs were participating, "Sin, do you know if the Watchers Pack is going to be competing in this Hunt?"

Back to top Go down
Gemini
Admin
Admin

Character sheet
Sneak :
60/100  (60/100)
Strength :
100/100  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Summer Festivals: The Hunt   Tue Jul 23, 2013 6:24 pm

"I believe everyone is included in this festival." I murmur, feeling very off set the very moment.

][•][ G E M I N I ][•][

The wolf of two souls
Back to top Go down
Winter
Taurus
Taurus

Location : The land of the free, and the home of the twinkies.

Character sheet
Sneak :
70/100  (70/100)
Strength :
30/100  (30/100)

PostSubject: Re: Summer Festivals: The Hunt   Tue Jul 23, 2013 6:35 pm

I trot back towards everyone else, feeling a lot better now with Loki back. I ease him down next to Stars, smiling at her, and lie down on the other side of him, a little out of breath.

Click on the dragon so she can love you. 
Back to top Go down
Falcon~
Taurus
Taurus

Character sheet
Sneak :
82/100  (82/100)
Strength :
68/100  (68/100)

PostSubject: Re: Summer Festivals: The Hunt   Tue Jul 23, 2013 6:35 pm

I noticed an...odd glint in his eyes as he replied but...I chose to ignore it.   It's not my place to ask wolves, who I barely know, how they are or what's wrong...   There was a brief hesitation before I acknowledged his words, "That..does make sense. After all, we are not the only pack with a low number of Wolves." A small laugh pushed out of my throat as I looked down, disappointed that there was, indeed, a decreasing amount of wolves in all of the Packs.

Back to top Go down
Gemini
Admin
Admin

Character sheet
Sneak :
60/100  (60/100)
Strength :
100/100  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Summer Festivals: The Hunt   Tue Jul 23, 2013 6:41 pm

I continue to be tense, my face vacant but tense.

][•][ G E M I N I ][•][

The wolf of two souls
Back to top Go down
Dakota Silverwind
Taurus
Taurus

Character sheet
Sneak :
30/100  (30/100)
Strength :
30/100  (30/100)

PostSubject: Re: Summer Festivals: The Hunt   Tue Jul 23, 2013 7:04 pm

My smile grows warmer, seeing Denelli appear next to me, not noticing the difference in size until I slump down onto my stomach, seeing how much I shrunk. I glanced over at Winter and relax a bit. It seemed that everyone was gathering together now and things were starting to calm down.

"The experience of losing a loved one impels us toward a deeper understanding of life. Everyone fears and is saddened by death. That is natural. But by struggling to overcome the pain and sadness that accompanies death, we become sharply aware of the dignity and preciousness of life and develop the compassion to share the sufferings of others as our own."
Back to top Go down
Denelli
Sagittarius
Sagittarius

Character sheet
Sneak :
30/100  (30/100)
Strength :
20/100  (20/100)

PostSubject: Re: Summer Festivals: The Hunt   Tue Jul 23, 2013 8:11 pm

Denelli looked down, smiling softly to the male before she looked away, observing as she sat down. I must have missed a lot...
Flicking her tail, she yawned.
Back to top Go down
Starsguard
Sagittarius
Sagittarius

Character sheet
Alfas Trust : 85%
Sneak :
80/100  (80/100)
Strength :
40/100  (40/100)

PostSubject: Re: Summer Festivals: The Hunt   Tue Jul 23, 2013 10:21 pm

I smile brightly down at Loki, and then look back at Winter, "Where'd you find him?" I ask, relieved that he hadn't got hurt. I look around and notice some of the Titan's were here, so maybe the hunt would start soon.

Starsguard: Survives flood and returns

“The opposite of love is not hate, it's indifference. The opposite of art is not ugliness, it's indifference. The opposite of faith is not heresy, it's indifference. And the opposite of life is not death, it's indifference.” -Elie Wiesel
Back to top Go down
Loki

PostSubject: Re: Summer Festivals: The Hunt   Tue Jul 23, 2013 10:41 pm

Wiggling my body, I stared at the two femmes then looked about...I...looked like the youngest thing there. So many...elders...Cringing, I lowered my ears and closed my eyes, breathing in the earthy smell of the earth.
Back to top Go down
Dakota Silverwind
Taurus
Taurus

Character sheet
Sneak :
30/100  (30/100)
Strength :
30/100  (30/100)

PostSubject: Re: Summer Festivals: The Hunt   Wed Jul 24, 2013 8:00 am

I found myself staring up at the black female wolf next to me, not able to take my eyes off until Stars asked "Where'd you find him?".
I turn my gaze and up at Stars, explaining "Down at the lone tree, I heard him in a bush near a large patch of tall grass and that's where he was found."
My gaze went to Loki, giving him a kind smile.

Back to top Go down
Silver

Character sheet
Sneak :
70/100  (70/100)
Strength :
72/100  (72/100)

PostSubject: Re: Summer Festivals: The Hunt   Wed Jul 24, 2013 9:08 am

While the others are chit-chatting, my eyes Close as the sleepiness overcomes me and I lower my ears. I still hear the voices of the different wolves around here but this doesnt hold me back from escaping into dreamland. However, one sudden voice catches my Attention tough and in a short amount of a sec, my eyes shoot wide open and I lift my head up into the air, looking around with my ears perked. I then jump up from the ground and trot towards the Sound which leads me a bit further into the Woods. It doesnt take me long till I´ve found the source of the noise and my tail immediately raises up and wags like crazy. It was Kayga! "Kayga! Oh thank goodness, you´re okay..." My trot switches into a short dash but before I accidentally step on her with my big paws, I skid to a break and nuzzle her with my snout. "Come on dear, we have to get back to the Group or else  we cant start the Festival games" I tell her while a joyfull smile rises on my old lips and barely spoken out those words, I immediately grab Kayga on the scruff carefully and then trot back to the others.

Back to top Go down
Forestmoon
Taurus
Taurus

Character sheet
Sneak :
80/100  (80/100)
Strength :
48/100  (48/100)

PostSubject: Re: Summer Festivals: The Hunt   Wed Jul 24, 2013 12:41 pm

I return to the Outer Edges, happy and excited that the hunt was about to start. I saw Silver and went over next to her.
"Have I missed anything? The hunt is going to start soon, right?" I asked energetically. I reminded myself to calm down, I would need my energy for the hunt.

Status: Forest will survive the flood somehow but will have a phobia of lightning and storms.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Summer Festivals: The Hunt   

Back to top Go down

Summer Festivals: The Hunt
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11, 12, 13  Next