Soul Watchers
Welcome to Soul Watchers Territory. Please log in or register if your looking to join. Guests and friends can post in the guest area if you would like to.

If your not looking to join but have suggestions or comments on the website feel free to post in our guests area. If you have your own website and meet our requirements we could become affiliates,we would advertise your pack and you could adversite ours.

Soul Watchers

A Wolf RPG site. Always Accepting

HomeBlack HoleRulesGalleryFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Ladies and Gents here're the Announcements! If you haven't noticed yet, this website is dead. But fear not! We have been reborn into... Renati Vigilum. The URL to get to our new pack and website is on the home page above the chat box (or where that would be). If you were looking to join Soul Watchers just check out the new site cause we are still the same people (along with some new members) and we are x10 better than we were. I LOVE YOU ALL!! See you there!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Despicable Me Hentai
Tue Jul 18, 2017 9:58 pm by Starsguard

» ~Wanted~ Pups!
Wed Oct 08, 2014 9:25 pm by Silence

» UnFinished Biographies
Mon Apr 14, 2014 10:07 pm by Kekoa

» How are you going to start off
Thu Aug 29, 2013 1:28 am by Falcon~

» Summer Festivals: The Hunt
Sun Aug 25, 2013 12:00 pm by Dakota Silverwind

» Check Up
Sun Aug 25, 2013 4:24 am by Water Reed

» Time to Begin Again
Sat Aug 24, 2013 3:29 pm by Kayga

» The Pack's New Name!!!
Fri Aug 23, 2013 5:42 pm by Winter

» MARRY THE NIGHT-NEW CANINE RPG
Sun Aug 18, 2013 11:22 pm by Guest

» Our Affiliation Requirements
Sun Aug 18, 2013 3:23 pm by Silence

Top posting users this week
Weather
The weather in the valley is going to suck guys. The storm that is constantly mentioned in posts will be the end of the Soul Watchers pack. Some members will not make it, and some will. (Please put that info in your signature so it looks something like this... [Silence: Will survive flood but afterwards fate is undecided]) The rain will come down in buckets, and the lightening will start fires and trees will most likely fall in our path up the mountain. Season: Summer Weather Summary: The Storm

Share | 

Summer Festivals: The Hunt

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Silence
Admin
Admin

Character sheet
Alfas Trust : 100%
Sneak :
65/100  (65/100)
Strength :
50/100  (50/100)

PostSubject: Summer Festivals: The Hunt   Tue Jul 02, 2013 2:51 pm

First topic message reminder :

▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼
Click to Watch Wolf Children: Yuki & Ame

Click Me!

Silence: Will survive flood, fate afterward is undecided 
Back to top Go down
http://soulwatchers.forumotion.com

AuthorMessage
Forestmoon
Taurus
Taurus

Character sheet
Alfas Trust : 0
Sneak :
80/100  (80/100)
Strength :
48/100  (48/100)

PostSubject: Re: Summer Festivals: The Hunt   Wed Jul 24, 2013 12:41 pm

I return to the Outer Edges, happy and excited that the hunt was about to start. I saw Silver and went over next to her.
"Have I missed anything? The hunt is going to start soon, right?" I asked energetically. I reminded myself to calm down, I would need my energy for the hunt.
Back to top Go down
Silver

Character sheet
Alfas Trust : 90%
Sneak :
70/100  (70/100)
Strength :
72/100  (72/100)

PostSubject: Re: Summer Festivals: The Hunt   Wed Jul 24, 2013 1:45 pm

As I´m going back together with Kayga towards our bigger getting Group of members, I notice Forest arriving aswell. I stop as she walks over to me and I carefully put Kayga down on the dry ground so I could speak to her. "Yes Forest, the hunt is going to start any Moment now so prepare yourself." I then tell her and smirk broadly by her enthusiasm. I then turn my head to the right and then to the left, looking for our second hunter. "Umm...where´s bane?" I ask while starring at the path which leads out from outher edges.

Status: Silver survives the flood but her appereance will be changed.

Back to top Go down
http://warriordogogonme.deviantart.com/
Gemini
Admin
Admin

Character sheet
Sneak :
60/100  (60/100)
Strength :
100/100  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Summer Festivals: The Hunt   Wed Jul 24, 2013 3:10 pm

My pale canvas trembles in the soft breeze, prickling up like a porcupine. My nostrils flare at the different scents around me as I stand dominant over the wolves. My sapphire and tangerine paired eyes scout over the wolves with caution.

"Ahem." I speak up, my voice that of a public speaker. "We need to take a head count, Alfas please take account of your members and who is missing. The. Report to me and tell me your information." I state cleary and sharply in the crisp air.

With claws and fangs outstretched three times their usual length, Castiel pushed through the thick groves of his mental habitat. A deep as sinister snarl echoed in his chest as he creeped closer to the edges. Something was here, and watching.

][•][ G E M I N I ][•][

The wolf of two souls
Back to top Go down
Silver

Character sheet
Sneak :
70/100  (70/100)
Strength :
72/100  (72/100)

PostSubject: Re: Summer Festivals: The Hunt   Wed Jul 24, 2013 3:31 pm

Deeply in thoughts, mainly wondering where Bane is, I come back to Focus as I hear Defiance voice chime a few meters behind me. My right ear twitches and I turn my head to the side, glancing at him from the right eyeside and listening to his words. I already knew who was there from my pack comrades and who not.

Forest and Kayga are here with me but bane hasnt returned yet and Metal hasnt shown himself for quite a while now. I frown slightly, wrinkles forming both on my snout and above my eyes as a sign, that I´m unpleased with the fact that I dont know where the rest of my Group is. With a loud sigh, my gaze softens again and I shake my Body, a bunch of my silvery hair whirling around in the warm air as I do.

Back to top Go down
Winter
Taurus
Taurus

Location : The land of the free, and the home of the twinkies.

Character sheet
Sneak :
70/100  (70/100)
Strength :
30/100  (30/100)

PostSubject: Re: Summer Festivals: The Hunt   Wed Jul 24, 2013 3:40 pm

"Lupin's here." I say, suddenly feeling gloomy. "It's just Stars, Loki, and me now."

Click on the dragon so she can love you. 
Back to top Go down
Silver

Character sheet
Sneak :
70/100  (70/100)
Strength :
72/100  (72/100)

PostSubject: Re: Summer Festivals: The Hunt   Wed Jul 24, 2013 3:44 pm

After the little hair storm around me had settled and I was able to see again, I glance back at Defiance , looking at him with rather unstadisfied eyes. "Forest, Kayga and me are here but Bane and Metal are still missing!" I state with a loud bark and then stare back at the path where everybody had came from.

Back to top Go down
Dakota Silverwind
Taurus
Taurus

Location : All alone, somewhere. Somewhere that I don't matter.

Character sheet
Alfas Trust : 75%
Sneak :
30/100  (30/100)
Strength :
30/100  (30/100)

PostSubject: Re: Summer Festivals: The Hunt   Wed Jul 24, 2013 5:05 pm

I glanced at Denelli and back at the path, looking to Defiance with a light sigh. "Some of Titan's are here, though Brillare and Azalea are missing still, taking us down to half remaining... I would like to request to go on a search for them after the festivals." My attention suddenly catches to a very slight sound and presence, and I didn't like it... My eyes shot to where I thought I felt it's presence. It really bothered me but I didn't want to let it take my attention too much just in case it was nothing. I moved my gaze back to Denelli and my attention to the others, just waiting for what to do next.

A Silverwind will meet their fate, but the question is, 'Who?'.

"The experience of losing a loved one impels us toward a deeper understanding of life. Everyone fears and is saddened by death. That is natural. But by struggling to overcome the pain and sadness that accompanies death, we become sharply aware of the dignity and preciousness of life and develop the compassion to share the sufferings of others as our own."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Back to top Go down
Starsguard
Sagittarius
Sagittarius

Character sheet
Alfas Trust : 85%
Sneak :
80/100  (80/100)
Strength :
40/100  (40/100)

PostSubject: Re: Summer Festivals: The Hunt   Wed Jul 24, 2013 7:43 pm

I smile at Dokota and tell him thanks for helping find Loki. I look around at the wolves here, and wonder when the other's will come.

Starsguard: Survives flood and returns

“The opposite of love is not hate, it's indifference. The opposite of art is not ugliness, it's indifference. The opposite of faith is not heresy, it's indifference. And the opposite of life is not death, it's indifference.” -Elie Wiesel
Back to top Go down
Gemini
Admin
Admin

Character sheet
Sneak :
60/100  (60/100)
Strength :
100/100  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Summer Festivals: The Hunt   Wed Jul 24, 2013 8:55 pm

I nod acknowledging the head count and MIAs. My bi-colored eyes flicker around the area, the cool breeze soothing my temperature. "Unfortunately some of the members have decided to go AWOL on us." I reply, still glaring into the members.

][•][ G E M I N I ][•][

The wolf of two souls
Back to top Go down
Silence
Admin
Admin

Character sheet
Sneak :
65/100  (65/100)
Strength :
50/100  (50/100)

PostSubject: Re: Summer Festivals: The Hunt   Wed Jul 24, 2013 9:30 pm

I watch silently as a few more members slowly slide in and place themselves by their friends. I couldn't figure out which conversation to listen to, so I kept quiet.
Listening to Defiance's tone and body language slowly grow more irritated and angry I move closer to his side and rest my head on his shoulder gently. Hoping the motion would allow him to forget for a moment and focus on me instead. Sighing softly in his ear, I wrap my tail around his without needing to look back at it. Closing my eyes I try to find Sal's scent, but nothing blows my way. I hold back a frown to keep him the same, but I couldn't help but allowing a bit of worry slip in. She was my daughter and only heir to the packs. I had the right to worry.
"You're heating up a bit, do you want to get a drink? I know that there's a river close by, just back that way if you want to go with me," I watch his expression and hope he wants to go. I myself was feeling dry and thirsty, and sandy... from rolling in the dirt.

Click Me!

Back to top Go down
Winter
Taurus
Taurus

Character sheet
Sneak :
70/100  (70/100)
Strength :
30/100  (30/100)

PostSubject: Re: Summer Festivals: The Hunt   Wed Jul 24, 2013 10:36 pm

I lower my ears in a bit of irritation. It is a bit ridiculous that some members are taking so long, but I don't like being treated like a scattered group of foolish pups. I wrap my tail around Loki absent-mindedly as I nurse another head ache.

Back to top Go down
Gemini
Admin
Admin

Character sheet
Sneak :
60/100  (60/100)
Strength :
100/100  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Summer Festivals: The Hunt   Wed Jul 24, 2013 11:22 pm

"Yes, I would like that. "I murmur in a hushed and very tense tone to her. I had been spinning around in circles thinking about everything and worrying.

Castiel rocked back and forth in my mental paradise, my thoughts concerning him too. "They will come around." His voice rings in.

I need to tell Silence. I think, moving ahead towards the river, holding up my strength barriers as I struggle to push my emotions down. My eyes are filled with pain though, mental and physical.

][•][ G E M I N I ][•][

The wolf of two souls
Back to top Go down
Salvatioη
Sagittarius
Sagittarius

Character sheet
Sneak :
0/0  (0/0)
Strength :
0/0  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Summer Festivals: The Hunt   Thu Jul 25, 2013 2:39 am

Ears up, nose active, and eyes wide and awake. I've been doing some of my own hunting, since the real thing never seemed to officially start back over there. In a second, my front paws steered forward onto my target as I lunged forth. My jaws clenched 'round the hare's neck, and it all ended with a quick twist. That's been 6 in a row, but I couldn't continue. I heard my mother's call off in a nearby distance, making my ears perk in all directions. But, that was probably an hour ago.
My ears flattened against my skull, knowing I have been disobedient in a way. I just wanted to spend more time with "Hysteria", she said her name was. I abandon the caught hares, and start to make my way back to everyone, again. But to reassure my mother I'm on my way, I tilt my head back and give a youthful howl, to atleast let her know.

Back to top Go down
http://borealforestpack.forumotion.com/
Silence
Admin
Admin

Character sheet
Sneak :
65/100  (65/100)
Strength :
50/100  (50/100)

PostSubject: Re: Summer Festivals: The Hunt   Thu Jul 25, 2013 8:29 am

My fears melted away at Salvations call, but Defiance's did not. Making a quick barking sound to get Silvers attention, I tell her, "If Sal gets here and I'm not back just tell her I'm by the river,"  Giving her a quick smile I turn after Defiance and follow him to the river.

I watch confused as his face just goes sour as a lemon. Seeing the river close by, I hope that nothing changed him while he was gone. Stopping in front of him I let my worried side win, "What's going on with you?" 

Click Me!

Back to top Go down
Silver

Character sheet
Sneak :
70/100  (70/100)
Strength :
72/100  (72/100)

PostSubject: Re: Summer Festivals: The Hunt   Thu Jul 25, 2013 8:57 am

Before I was able to drift off into dreamland , I got woken up once again by Silence, this time. I glance at her with rather sleepy eyes but listen to her request attentively. I open my maw in order to say something but before any words slipped through my lips, Silence was already back by her beloved mate and walked away together with him into the forest. I only smile for a short Moment, still remembering the time when I was that emotionaly happy like her right now. I lay my head back down on my paws and flatten my ears but keep my tired, dull eyes open so I dont miss Salvations Arrival.

Last edited by Silver on Thu Jul 25, 2013 11:27 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Gemini
Admin
Admin

Character sheet
Sneak :
60/100  (60/100)
Strength :
100/100  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Summer Festivals: The Hunt   Thu Jul 25, 2013 10:17 am

"I'm just worried about the packs drastic decrease in numbers through the months. I'm scared the pack will soon just die down to the Five Alfas." I state, my voice calm though. I smile wide at Salvation's howl but the smile soon fades to worry once more.

][•][ G E M I N I ][•][

The wolf of two souls
Back to top Go down
Kayga

PostSubject: Re: Summer Festivals: The Hunt   Thu Jul 25, 2013 4:27 pm

Just as I was about to sing another line of my song, I felt something on me. Something soft, furry, and loving.
Looking up, I realized I was looking into the eye of someone special. Someone I had been looking for since the meeting broke off. Silver.
Now I sat beside her, my prickly fur pressed up against hers. Looking down upon Silver wolf with my blue orbs, I smiled a toothy...fox-ish smile. It was pretty clear I was more fox then wolf...
"Hey Silver wolf...." I whispered, wrapping my tail around my legs.
Back to top Go down
Denelli
Sagittarius
Sagittarius

Character sheet
Sneak :
30/100  (30/100)
Strength :
20/100  (20/100)

PostSubject: Re: Summer Festivals: The Hunt   Thu Jul 25, 2013 4:51 pm

Sitting there, Denelli began to worry about Azalea and Brillare. Where have they gone? And why? Why didn't they just..stay at the lone tree? Or..or tell me where they were going? Don't they trust me? Don't they care about the Titans pack? Huffing, Den lowered her eyes to her paws. What happens if Dakota and I become the only Titans...Shaking her head, Denelli swore she felt someones eyes on her. But why? Looking around, she eyed every wolf, trying to see if perhaps they were the ones looking to her, but they weren't. Hm....finally sliding her eyes down, she looked at Dakota as he spoke to the Lupins. Clucking her tongue, she eyed him. Was he staring at me? Chuckling softly, she swished her tail back and forth, arching her brows. If so..why...?
Back to top Go down
Salvatioη
Sagittarius
Sagittarius

Character sheet
Sneak :
0/0  (0/0)
Strength :
0/0  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Summer Festivals: The Hunt   Thu Jul 25, 2013 6:18 pm

My nose flared with the multiple scents of the others. I was here. My gaze then sweeped and scanned over everyone, yet I did not see my mother's face. My throat released a low whine-growl in confusion and curiosity, then I began to walk closer with my ears flattened against my skull. Now, I only wondered if my Mother would be upset with me for not answering her call earlier, or for not showing up when I was supposed to.   

Back to top Go down
http://borealforestpack.forumotion.com/
Dakota Silverwind
Taurus
Taurus

Location : All alone, somewhere. Somewhere that I don't matter.

Character sheet
Sneak :
30/100  (30/100)
Strength :
30/100  (30/100)

PostSubject: Re: Summer Festivals: The Hunt   Thu Jul 25, 2013 7:31 pm

I started thinking... What would happen if Azalea and Brillare didn't return? Could a pack continue with only two members?...

Deep in his thought, he was staring at Denelli, not realizing that he was until he blinked a few times, noticing that she was looking back at him. He looked away quickly and dropped his gaze to his paws, blushing just a bit. It was embarrassing to him.

I looked back up to see if she was still looking at me. I got a toothy grin and an ear slumped over, giving me a cute, innocent look.

A Silverwind will meet their fate, but the question is, 'Who?'.

"The experience of losing a loved one impels us toward a deeper understanding of life. Everyone fears and is saddened by death. That is natural. But by struggling to overcome the pain and sadness that accompanies death, we become sharply aware of the dignity and preciousness of life and develop the compassion to share the sufferings of others as our own."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Back to top Go down
Falcon~
Taurus
Taurus

Character sheet
Sneak :
82/100  (82/100)
Strength :
68/100  (68/100)

PostSubject: Re: Summer Festivals: The Hunt   Thu Jul 25, 2013 7:36 pm

My ears perk as Sin mentions 'Five Alphas'.   A confused look appears in my eye, "Five Alphas?  Isn't there just Silence, You, Silver and Winter?"  I  ask softly.

Falcon: Doesn't survive along with one of her Pups.(Roy) I will be Nova in the new Pack.
Back to top Go down
Silence
Admin
Admin

Character sheet
Sneak :
65/100  (65/100)
Strength :
50/100  (50/100)

PostSubject: Re: Summer Festivals: The Hunt   Thu Jul 25, 2013 10:01 pm

I nodded, understanding his fears and worries made my mood drop. Everyone was fading away, slowly but surely we wouldn't have anyone left but the few who had been around since the beginning. But even they would have to go at some point... Some day.

Looking to the heavens I prayed to the moon for a way to revive the packs. Something to bring new comers and keep the members with us with us. Then I hear a soft howl from the group, Sal. But even that couldn't make me smile. She was growing older and would be finding a certain interest in males. But there were none in the packs her age to let her get close to. 

Pawing at my muzzle, furious with myself I wonder why I was so vain to not truley see it. Everyone was leaving us and only a few could say goodbye.

Click Me!

Back to top Go down
Gemini
Admin
Admin

Character sheet
Sneak :
60/100  (60/100)
Strength :
100/100  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Summer Festivals: The Hunt   Thu Jul 25, 2013 10:16 pm

"Titans Alfa, when we get one." I murmur. "That's it." I proclaim, making thunderous steps towards the meeting once more. I lift my head back and howl deeply for everyone's attention. I wasnt going to let the packs fall.

"Soulwatchers. We have made four packs, each with their own strengths and we have come together as one grand pack to stand strong through the years. But, new and old members, this is urgent. My worries have been that the packs will soon die off, that all that will be left is a few members. I have no interest in seeing the packs fall to their death. If you have friends, allies, enemies even, tell them about us. Spread the word. If we are to walk the path of soulwatchers, we shall make it flourish. We need members, if you find a social place, post us. If you find a group of people, tell them! We are stronger in numbers, and surely you don't want to see your pack fall from glory. If everyone knew our secrets, our demons, our pack, They would come. I won't stand here and watch it all die, I will live to my last breath trying to make this a grand pack where we break the leader board." I say in a deep, dominant tone before breaking off from my speech and relaxing a bit. A largely placed grin proceeds to my maw as I spot Salvation within the crowd. I stride over to her, nuzzling my face into her neck and closing my eyes with happiness.

][•][ G E M I N I ][•][

The wolf of two souls
Back to top Go down
Silver

Character sheet
Sneak :
70/100  (70/100)
Strength :
72/100  (72/100)

PostSubject: Re: Summer Festivals: The Hunt   Fri Jul 26, 2013 9:46 am

A soft smile raised on my lips by the chime of Kayga´s heartwarming voice and I glance at the pup with my right eye, still having my head rested on my big furry paws. "Hi deary..." I say with a gentle but still tired voice and wrap my silvery, black tipped tail around her smaller Body. I then raise my whole Torso from the ground and then my lower half, stretching out my front legs while letting out a loud yawn.

As I gain my Focus back, my Attention catches the ear-deafening howl of Defiance. I turn around to the big brute, my eyes showing off a faint golden-yellow glow and listen to his words. My face Expression turns more serious during the speech, mainly because I´ve been thinking about the constantly shrinking number of wolves in our pack myself. It has been bothering me as much as Defiance, Silence and every other Soul watchers wolf. I already managed to get some loners to join our Group successfully but now I´m starting to run out of ideas. I lift my paw up and rub my head, thinking. "Phew...where else could we still find other wolves, who would be willing to join us...?" I mumble to myself and frown.

Back to top Go down
Winter
Taurus
Taurus

Character sheet
Sneak :
70/100  (70/100)
Strength :
30/100  (30/100)

PostSubject: Re: Summer Festivals: The Hunt   Fri Jul 26, 2013 10:25 am

(BTW Bad news, folks. WaterReed told me to tell you all that she won't come on anymore because her other role playing games are too busy.)

Back to top Go down
Gemini
Admin
Admin

Character sheet
Sneak :
60/100  (60/100)
Strength :
100/100  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Summer Festivals: The Hunt   Fri Jul 26, 2013 10:58 am

(-.-)