Soul Watchers
Welcome to Soul Watchers Territory. Please log in or register if your looking to join. Guests and friends can post in the guest area if you would like to.

If your not looking to join but have suggestions or comments on the website feel free to post in our guests area. If you have your own website and meet our requirements we could become affiliates,we would advertise your pack and you could adversite ours.
Soul Watchers
Welcome to Soul Watchers Territory. Please log in or register if your looking to join. Guests and friends can post in the guest area if you would like to.

If your not looking to join but have suggestions or comments on the website feel free to post in our guests area. If you have your own website and meet our requirements we could become affiliates,we would advertise your pack and you could adversite ours.
Soul Watchers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Soul Watchers

A Wolf RPG site. Always Accepting

HomeBlack HoleRulesGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Ladies and Gents here're the Announcements! If you haven't noticed yet, this website is dead. But fear not! We have been reborn into... Renati Vigilum. The URL to get to our new pack and website is on the home page above the chat box (or where that would be). If you were looking to join Soul Watchers just check out the new site cause we are still the same people (along with some new members) and we are x10 better than we were. I LOVE YOU ALL!! See you there!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Despicable Me Hentai
Summer Festivals: The Hunt - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 18, 2017 9:58 pm by Starsguard

» ~Wanted~ Pups!
Summer Festivals: The Hunt - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2014 9:25 pm by Silence

» UnFinished Biographies
Summer Festivals: The Hunt - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2014 10:07 pm by Kekoa

» How are you going to start off
Summer Festivals: The Hunt - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 29, 2013 1:28 am by Falcon~

» Summer Festivals: The Hunt
Summer Festivals: The Hunt - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 25, 2013 12:00 pm by Dakota Silverwind

» Check Up
Summer Festivals: The Hunt - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 25, 2013 4:24 am by Water Reed

» Time to Begin Again
Summer Festivals: The Hunt - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 24, 2013 3:29 pm by Kayga

» The Pack's New Name!!!
Summer Festivals: The Hunt - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 23, 2013 5:42 pm by Winter

» MARRY THE NIGHT-NEW CANINE RPG
Summer Festivals: The Hunt - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2013 11:22 pm by Guest

» Our Affiliation Requirements
Summer Festivals: The Hunt - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2013 3:23 pm by Silence

Top posting users this week
No user
Weather
The weather in the valley is going to suck guys. The storm that is constantly mentioned in posts will be the end of the Soul Watchers pack. Some members will not make it, and some will. (Please put that info in your signature so it looks something like this... [Silence: Will survive flood but afterwards fate is undecided]) The rain will come down in buckets, and the lightening will start fires and trees will most likely fall in our path up the mountain. Season: Summer Weather Summary: The Storm

Summer Festivals: The Hunt

Go down 
+12
Falcon~
Gemini
Dakota Silverwind
Woylvesbane
Winter
Salvatioη
Starsguard
Autumn
Forestmoon
Blue
Silver
Silence
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Silence
Admin
Admin
Silence

Character sheet
Alfas Trust : 100%
Sneak :
Summer Festivals: The Hunt - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue65/100Summer Festivals: The Hunt - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (65/100)
Strength :
Summer Festivals: The Hunt - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue50/100Summer Festivals: The Hunt - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)

Summer Festivals: The Hunt - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Summer Festivals: The Hunt   Summer Festivals: The Hunt - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 2:51 pm

First topic message reminder :

Summer Festivals: The Hunt - Page 9 Loch-drunkie-forest-path1

Back to top Go down
https://soulwatchers.rpg-board.net

AuthorMessage
Autumn

Character sheet
Alfas Trust : 0
Sneak :
Summer Festivals: The Hunt - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue41/100Summer Festivals: The Hunt - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (41/100)
Strength :
Summer Festivals: The Hunt - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue69/100Summer Festivals: The Hunt - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (69/100)

PostSubject: Re:Summer Festivals   Summer Festivals: The Hunt - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 01, 2013 5:13 am

((I've been gone for a long while but i'm back,If you thought i forgot about you guys think again.Because i've been feeling guilty since i haven't been active.I spent almost 2 hours on reading and catching up so don't worry. :') I've been busy though,with my rabbit due in a week or so,trying to catch up with friends,family,my nephew and stuff...I really am sorry but i have made it back to start.All im happy about is having free time to get on here again)) Autumn lifted her head a bit dazed for a moment since she had been off into a deep sleep.Looking around she had noticed a lot of wolves had shown up and what seems to be Silences mate.Rolling her shoulders a bit before she shook her fur.She followed silence doing exactly as she was doing.Staring at the herd.Her dark amber opticals stared at them waiting for the signal to go in on the attack.Giving a little nod to let her know she was ready whenever she was ready.Autumns muscles tensed as because she knew that everyone had to make a dash for them.Looking at the Buck,Autumn looked at Silence as if to say "What are we going after first?The does or that male?" She waited for her answer before turning into her position again.But as she soon remembered her plan before with cooling off in a waterfall and getting the fur off so the winter coat would be away,Autumn turned her head to Silver and tilted her head toward the direction of the waterfall and nodded a little.((Once again im sorry for being gone for so long.I hope you understand.))
Back to top Go down
Silver

Silver

Character sheet
Alfas Trust : 90%
Sneak :
Summer Festivals: The Hunt - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue70/100Summer Festivals: The Hunt - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (70/100)
Strength :
Summer Festivals: The Hunt - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue72/100Summer Festivals: The Hunt - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (72/100)

PostSubject: Re: Summer Festivals: The Hunt   Summer Festivals: The Hunt - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 01, 2013 5:36 am

The familiar smell of the large Prey is getting stronger and stronger, my Appetite rising with each step as we get closer to the herd. The splashing Sound of water rings in my ears and I perk my ears. I lift my head, looking over the dried shrubbery and spot a deer herd gathered around a waterfall. A smirk broadens on my black lips and I lick my fangs in a delighted manner.
 While Silence hides in the bushes of the east side, I slowly begin to make my way over to the west side and hide behind some big, grey-shimmering rocks. My pelt perfectly blends in with the silvery coloured surface of the Stone so I decide to stay here. My lime-golden eyes reveal a faint but excited glow and I lower myself down to the ground, starring at the many deers and consider which of them will be my victim.
Back to top Go down
http://warriordogogonme.deviantart.com/
Deer

Deer

PostSubject: Re: Summer Festivals: The Hunt   Summer Festivals: The Hunt - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 01, 2013 11:12 am

I slowly lower my large skull down and dunk my muzzle into the soothing water, delightfully drinking the cool liquid. The sun beams which shine through the branches of the trees, let my coat reveal a bright caramel tone on my dark brown fur.
I then lift my head up in order to catch my breath, raising my big antlers into the sky as proud as ever and glance around my herd. I let out a strong snort and some water drips out from my nostrils. My thirst still hasnt vanished tough, so I dunk my muzzle into the water once again and drink calmly.
Back to top Go down
Gemini
Admin
Admin
Gemini

Character sheet
Sneak :
Summer Festivals: The Hunt - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue60/100Summer Festivals: The Hunt - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (60/100)
Strength :
Summer Festivals: The Hunt - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue100/100Summer Festivals: The Hunt - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Summer Festivals: The Hunt   Summer Festivals: The Hunt - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 01, 2013 8:32 pm

(Sorry, have been doing things. Yes, I changed back to Gemini because though pain fills some of the memories I had with this name, it brings me the joy of love and the good times we had. Things have changed and I hoped to get things back to normal with my name being Gemini. ) I gather myself from my spot, I had been thinking for quite some time after the group left. Even though she said different, the words she said still rang in my head. "It is easier for us to leave without you." I recollected in my own tone. Maybe death was the answer? I snarl at my selfish thoughts, my mind reeling. I love her, and I will not leave even if the world is against me. I murmur before dashing off towards the group. I snuck up next to Silence, giving her a welcoming lick on the cheek before settling down with sight set on the male. My tail stood high, wagging a bit with excitement for once.
Back to top Go down
Autumn

Autumn

Location : I can be under your bed,couch,even under your desk.Check all these places before i call Slenderman to inform him where you are and what your doing. xP

Character sheet
Alfas Trust : 0
Sneak :
Summer Festivals: The Hunt - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue41/100Summer Festivals: The Hunt - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (41/100)
Strength :
Summer Festivals: The Hunt - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue69/100Summer Festivals: The Hunt - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (69/100)

PostSubject: Re:Summer Festivals   Summer Festivals: The Hunt - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 01, 2013 9:26 pm

Autumn stared at the buck quite contently.Seeing this was how she was,she was very excited to hunt.Autumn felt like dashing after the deer already but restrained herself from doing such a thing.After knowing the few wolves for what seemed to be her second day,Autumn knew they would very much not like such a act.Laying low to the ground trying to conceal herself within the dirt.She let her tounge lol out of her mouth for a while before bringing it back in to let more saliva onto it.((Not very intreging or interesting but oh well~))
Back to top Go down
Gemini
Admin
Admin
Gemini

Character sheet
Sneak :
Summer Festivals: The Hunt - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue60/100Summer Festivals: The Hunt - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (60/100)
Strength :
Summer Festivals: The Hunt - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue100/100Summer Festivals: The Hunt - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Summer Festivals: The Hunt   Summer Festivals: The Hunt - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 01, 2013 11:07 pm

(We have to wait for Silence to rp, lol.)
Back to top Go down
Starsguard
Sagittarius
Sagittarius
Starsguard

Character sheet
Alfas Trust : 85%
Sneak :
Summer Festivals: The Hunt - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue80/100Summer Festivals: The Hunt - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (80/100)
Strength :
Summer Festivals: The Hunt - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue40/100Summer Festivals: The Hunt - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (40/100)

PostSubject: Re: Summer Festivals: The Hunt   Summer Festivals: The Hunt - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 01, 2013 11:22 pm

(Also really sorry I haven't been kinda active, I have had people spend the night 3 days in a row)

I walk up to Winter swiftly, hearing the deer herd stomp their feet. I  They didn't seem to know we we're there yet. I crouch down closer to ground so I would be able to stalk to the deer.
Back to top Go down
Gemini
Admin
Admin
Gemini

Character sheet
Sneak :
Strength :

PostSubject: Re: Summer Festivals: The Hunt   Summer Festivals: The Hunt - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 01, 2013 11:26 pm

I spot Stars and slowly walk over to her. "I don't think Faolan is coming back..." I murmur, nudging her side to give her encouragement even though the news is bad. "But who needs a mate when you have a whole big family around you." I whisper with a weak smile before returning next to Silence.
Back to top Go down
Starsguard
Sagittarius
Sagittarius
Starsguard

Character sheet
Sneak :
Summer Festivals: The Hunt - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue80/100Summer Festivals: The Hunt - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (80/100)
Strength :
Summer Festivals: The Hunt - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue40/100Summer Festivals: The Hunt - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (40/100)

PostSubject: Re: Summer Festivals: The Hunt   Summer Festivals: The Hunt - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 02, 2013 12:17 am

I look back at Gemini, sinking in what he said. "Thanks" I tell him in a whisper.  I couldn't say I wasn't expecting he come back- well, come back and stay, at least. But Gemini was right, Winter and Silence and all the Soul Watchers were as much family as I could possibly have.
Back to top Go down
Silence
Admin
Admin
Silence

Character sheet
Sneak :
Summer Festivals: The Hunt - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue65/100Summer Festivals: The Hunt - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (65/100)
Strength :
Summer Festivals: The Hunt - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue50/100Summer Festivals: The Hunt - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)

PostSubject: Re: Summer Festivals: The Hunt   Summer Festivals: The Hunt - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 02, 2013 12:22 am

(Sorry! Big Brother took me away) 

I look to my packs, everyone was spread out and ready to attack. Looking at the elk, I try to spot on one the edge. Smiling as one catches my eye, I nuzzle Gemini and point to it with my paw. 

Hoping that everyone will just watch and then follow my lead, I pull away from the bush quietly. Still low to the ground I stay in the shadows as I creep closer to an old doe. She was laying down in the shade and was far from her herd. Perfect to kill.

Staying out of her range of vision, I moved in for the kill. If I could just take her down quietly, then it'd be like a warm up to the 'real' thing. And it would fill everyone up a bit. 

Stepping as close as I could get before she would see me, I kept quiet and moved in. I jumped on top of the doe's neck/head putting as much weight on her as I could, to bring her head down. Being small that was a tad bit hard, but her head quickly fell to the ground.

Then I looked up to my packs and motioned for them to join in.... Quietly.
Back to top Go down
Silver

Silver

Character sheet
Sneak :
Summer Festivals: The Hunt - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue70/100Summer Festivals: The Hunt - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (70/100)
Strength :
Summer Festivals: The Hunt - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue72/100Summer Festivals: The Hunt - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (72/100)

PostSubject: Re: Summer Festivals: The Hunt   Summer Festivals: The Hunt - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 02, 2013 10:01 am

I watch Silence´s first move with excited eyes and slowly crouch past the herd, still hiding my appereance behind the Stones. I Keep my Body low to the ground while having my eyes fixed on the many deers, hoping that they wont notice us. As I see Silence on the old doe, I immediately shift into a faster trot and attack the deer´s head. I push her skull down with my two front paws and try to Keep her head down as good as I can. I then rip my maw wide open and bit her muzzle before she could cry for help and silence her as my fangs cover the long snout. I raise my tail up into the air while the deer desperately tries to lift her head up and free herself from our grip but she´s to weak. I only snort through my nostrils by her struggeling and bit harder in order to break her muzzle.
Back to top Go down
Gemini
Admin
Admin
Gemini

Character sheet
Sneak :
Strength :

PostSubject: Re: Summer Festivals: The Hunt   Summer Festivals: The Hunt - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 02, 2013 1:17 pm

I rip through the air, throwing all my weight into the does side and sending her down with the three of us weighing her down. Now that the creature was drawn across the ground, I drove my claws and incisors into the wind pipe of the doe. I gently bite into the flesh though, giving the packs a chance to fight the living animal. I release my grip and watch as the deer gets up again, now it was time for the members to attack and have a chance.
Back to top Go down
Silence
Admin
Admin
Silence

Character sheet
Sneak :
Strength :

PostSubject: Re: Summer Festivals: The Hunt   Summer Festivals: The Hunt - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 02, 2013 2:01 pm

I grin as Silver and Gemini follow my lead. I back off as the old doe gets up and starts walking away weakly. Following behind the doe, I nip at its hind legs and lead her towards her doom (AKA the rest of the group).

Glancing at Gemini I smile weakly, his maw was covered in the poor doe's blood now. Thinking for a second about what he did, I realize that before we ever get the doe to everyone else she'll chose on her own blood.

Frowning, I get behind her and rip into her leg. Pulling her down, making only a soft thud as she falls, I push her leg into a strange position and snap it. The doe's mouth opens and closes in a silent scream as she lets her head fall. It's other hind leg twitches violently, she probably feared the same would happen to the other leg.

Well... she wasn't wrong.
Back to top Go down
Deer

Deer

PostSubject: Re: Summer Festivals: The Hunt   Summer Festivals: The Hunt - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 02, 2013 2:31 pm

I swallow the cool water in full peace as I suddenly heard a female´s desperate scream. I lift my head up and turn it towards the direction the noise came from. I watch one of our elders getting attacked by a pack of wolves and I let out a loud snort of Anger. I quickly trot towards the predators, stomping with my dangerous hooves and raise my antlers up into the air majestical. I stare down at them with my narrowed black orbs, stomping the ground with my hard fronthooves once more and try to scare them away.
Back to top Go down
Gemini
Admin
Admin
Gemini

Character sheet
Sneak :
Strength :

PostSubject: Re: Summer Festivals: The Hunt   Summer Festivals: The Hunt - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 02, 2013 2:34 pm

I turn to the male, darting in and around his legs to try and back him off. I snarl and lunge for his flank, tearing my teeth into the flesh before bounding off. I race around to his front and try to go for his neck...
Back to top Go down
Silence
Admin
Admin
Silence

Character sheet
Sneak :
Strength :

PostSubject: Re: Summer Festivals: The Hunt   Summer Festivals: The Hunt - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 02, 2013 2:45 pm

The snort behind me gave me a scare and I tripped over the doe's broken legs. Leaping to my feet quickly, I called for everyone else to hurry up and get over here. Now that the male knew we were here it was going to be a great challenge to keep him quiet. The herd probably already knew we were here.

I burst forward and aim for his legs. Carefully avoiding Gemini, so he has room to attack, I slip under the male and ram into his legs. Sliding out from under him before he falls on me, I grab a leg and twist with all my might. Snap
Back to top Go down
Deer

Deer

PostSubject: Re: Summer Festivals: The Hunt   Summer Festivals: The Hunt - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 02, 2013 2:47 pm

I let out a low roar as one of the wolves suddenly choosed me as one of their Preys. I could already feel pain flowing through my backside and groan. Luckily, the irriation didnt hold long and before he could go for my neck, I quickly duck, my huge antlers now facing the male wolf. I quickly back away with a short leap while still having my head down so he cant attack my neck. I start to walk towards the predator and swing my antlers around violently, trying to chase him off.
I was so focused with the male wolf that I didnt notice a slimmer wolf of the pack approaching me but it was too late anyway. I feel a stinging and unbareable pain within one of my long legs and stumble, landing on the earth ungracefully.
Back to top Go down
Starsguard
Sagittarius
Sagittarius
Starsguard

Character sheet
Sneak :
Strength :

PostSubject: Re: Summer Festivals: The Hunt   Summer Festivals: The Hunt - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 02, 2013 2:57 pm

(Hey whats the dice roll thing?)
I look over at the male deer, rampaging, and race out of where I was hiding to join Gemini and Silence. I snarl and snap at one of the deer's front legs while trying to avoid its swinging antlers, and I manage to leave a deep gash.
Back to top Go down
Deer

Deer

PostSubject: Re: Summer Festivals: The Hunt   Summer Festivals: The Hunt - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 02, 2013 3:08 pm

I face the ground, my glance only showing pure pain as it seems that the whole pack is going to finish me off but I´m not a weakling. I could feel something rushing through my vains...I forgot how it´s called...could it be...the Adrenalin? My eyes start to widen as I realise that I might not going to survive but suddenly I loose control of my Body and yank my head into the air while my Torso follows the movement. I let out another ear-deafening roar and kick my right front leg, hoping that it kicked somebody and then shake my antlers violently again. My most powerful weapon were alway my antlers and hopefully it hits at least one of them and luckily it did. I manage to hit the large male wolf on the side with full force and send him flying a meter away from the others. It didnt feel the sharp Peaks of my antlers penetrating the flesh but it surely was a painful, even for a strong wolf like him. I grunt and lift my head up again, letting out another loud roar as I could feel the power within my vanishing.
Back to top Go down
Silver

Silver

Character sheet
Sneak :
Strength :

PostSubject: Re: Summer Festivals: The Hunt   Summer Festivals: The Hunt - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 02, 2013 3:13 pm

My eyes are still fixed on the struggling doe as it´s blood drips out from my maw. I was too eager, too excited and just had to Keep chasing it when suddenly the deep roar of a familiar creature ring in my ears.
I skid to a halt and look around. I couldnt see Silence and Gemini anymore and bad thoughts already begin to pop up in my mind. My ears twitch as I hear growls and splashing noises of blood behind me. I dart my head towards the noise. I see a large bull elk, attacking a few of my pack mates including Gemini and Silence. When the bull suddenly attacked Gemini like that, my heart dropped and I let out a low Growl, followed by a death glare which is meant for the bull. Without thinking I dash towards the male deer and leap on it´s thick neck, the exposed weak spot. I bite it, digging my teeth deep into the flesh and try to penetrate it.

Last edited by Silver on Fri Aug 02, 2013 3:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Silence
Admin
Admin
Silence

Character sheet
Sneak :
Strength :

PostSubject: Re: Summer Festivals: The Hunt   Summer Festivals: The Hunt - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 02, 2013 3:15 pm

The male rose up again, even after I broke his leg. I watched in anger as he hit Gemini to the side like that. Snarling I move next to the elk and rake my claws through his thick hide. Moving out of his line of vision before he can get me with his antlers, I race over to Gemini's side and growl at the elk. With my tail up and my canines showing, I step forward towards the elk and stop for a few seconds before moving in to attack.

In a quick, but powerful, burst of energy I plowed into the males legs and tried to throw him to the ground again. Or make him lose his balance, so someone else could take the opportunity to get a bite or two in.
Back to top Go down
Gemini
Admin
Admin
Gemini

Character sheet
Sneak :
Strength :

PostSubject: Re: Summer Festivals: The Hunt   Summer Festivals: The Hunt - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 02, 2013 3:21 pm

As I throw to the side, my torso shaking with pain, I realise a great weakness for the male. I slowly got up, sugar and energy rushing through my veins and my heart beating loud. I snarl malevolently and rush forward, ducking under the legs and to the stomach. I tear through the flesh, anger in my eyes. As blood begins to streak my ivory body, I come to his front. "What if I break those Antlers?" I tease, lunging towards his antlers and biting one of them.
Back to top Go down
Deer

Deer

PostSubject: Re: Summer Festivals: The Hunt   Summer Festivals: The Hunt - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 02, 2013 3:27 pm

The loud roar was the Sound pure Adrenalin since I couldnt control my Body anybody but unfortunately I revealed a weak spot. Before I knew it, another predator with silvery fur attacked me and to make it worse, right at my neck. I couldnt even roar anymore as I felt the sharp teeth slinging around my throat and I only close my eyes in pain. Then a sudden powerful burst blew my legs away and my fall on my thick stomach, causing me to almost gag. I didnt see that coming, I couldnt! Red liquid flows out from the many wounds I had and my breathing switches into gasps.
Back to top Go down
Gemini
Admin
Admin
Gemini

Character sheet
Sneak :
Strength :

PostSubject: Re: Summer Festivals: The Hunt   Summer Festivals: The Hunt - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 02, 2013 3:33 pm

I jerk at the antlers even as it is down, trying to break them and disarm the creature. I growl and use all of my strength to try and break the bone like material.
Back to top Go down
Silver

Silver

Character sheet
Sneak :
Strength :

PostSubject: Re: Summer Festivals: The Hunt   Summer Festivals: The Hunt - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 02, 2013 3:40 pm

"Uh oh..." Were the only words which escaped from my maw as I realise that the large bull is going to fall to the ground any second. I knew I had to let go of his neck or else I´ll get squished under it. I open my maw swiftly and leap away from the creature, leaving two trails of blood in the air which came from my red covered fangs. If I find myself under such a beast once again then I can say *bye bye* to my spine. In the air, I duck my head in order to soften my fall with a roll and come to a stop a few meters away from the others.
Back to top Go down
Falcon~
Taurus
Taurus
Falcon~

Character sheet
Alfas Trust : 75%
Sneak :
Summer Festivals: The Hunt - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue82/100Summer Festivals: The Hunt - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (82/100)
Strength :
Summer Festivals: The Hunt - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue68/100Summer Festivals: The Hunt - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (68/100)

PostSubject: Re: Summer Festivals: The Hunt   Summer Festivals: The Hunt - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 02, 2013 3:46 pm

(Sorry Iv'e been away, we had relatives visiting. Im not sure how to start rping again...)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Summer Festivals: The Hunt   Summer Festivals: The Hunt - Page 9 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Summer Festivals: The Hunt
Page 9 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Soul Watchers :: Role Play Locations :: The Outer Edges-
Jump to: