Soul Watchers
Welcome to Soul Watchers Territory. Please log in or register if your looking to join. Guests and friends can post in the guest area if you would like to.

If your not looking to join but have suggestions or comments on the website feel free to post in our guests area. If you have your own website and meet our requirements we could become affiliates,we would advertise your pack and you could adversite ours.
Soul Watchers
Welcome to Soul Watchers Territory. Please log in or register if your looking to join. Guests and friends can post in the guest area if you would like to.

If your not looking to join but have suggestions or comments on the website feel free to post in our guests area. If you have your own website and meet our requirements we could become affiliates,we would advertise your pack and you could adversite ours.
Soul Watchers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Soul Watchers

A Wolf RPG site. Always Accepting

HomeBlack HoleRulesGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Ladies and Gents here're the Announcements! If you haven't noticed yet, this website is dead. But fear not! We have been reborn into... Renati Vigilum. The URL to get to our new pack and website is on the home page above the chat box (or where that would be). If you were looking to join Soul Watchers just check out the new site cause we are still the same people (along with some new members) and we are x10 better than we were. I LOVE YOU ALL!! See you there!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Despicable Me Hentai
Summer Festivals: The Hunt - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 18, 2017 9:58 pm by Starsguard

» ~Wanted~ Pups!
Summer Festivals: The Hunt - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2014 9:25 pm by Silence

» UnFinished Biographies
Summer Festivals: The Hunt - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2014 10:07 pm by Kekoa

» How are you going to start off
Summer Festivals: The Hunt - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 29, 2013 1:28 am by Falcon~

» Summer Festivals: The Hunt
Summer Festivals: The Hunt - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 25, 2013 12:00 pm by Dakota Silverwind

» Check Up
Summer Festivals: The Hunt - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 25, 2013 4:24 am by Water Reed

» Time to Begin Again
Summer Festivals: The Hunt - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 24, 2013 3:29 pm by Kayga

» The Pack's New Name!!!
Summer Festivals: The Hunt - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 23, 2013 5:42 pm by Winter

» MARRY THE NIGHT-NEW CANINE RPG
Summer Festivals: The Hunt - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2013 11:22 pm by Guest

» Our Affiliation Requirements
Summer Festivals: The Hunt - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2013 3:23 pm by Silence

Top posting users this week
No user
Weather
The weather in the valley is going to suck guys. The storm that is constantly mentioned in posts will be the end of the Soul Watchers pack. Some members will not make it, and some will. (Please put that info in your signature so it looks something like this... [Silence: Will survive flood but afterwards fate is undecided]) The rain will come down in buckets, and the lightening will start fires and trees will most likely fall in our path up the mountain. Season: Summer Weather Summary: The Storm

Summer Festivals: The Hunt

Go down 
+12
Falcon~
Gemini
Dakota Silverwind
Woylvesbane
Winter
Salvatioη
Starsguard
Autumn
Forestmoon
Blue
Silver
Silence
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Silence
Admin
Admin
Silence

Character sheet
Alfas Trust : 100%
Sneak :
Summer Festivals: The Hunt - Page 10 Left_bar_bleue65/100Summer Festivals: The Hunt - Page 10 Empty_bar_bleue  (65/100)
Strength :
Summer Festivals: The Hunt - Page 10 Left_bar_bleue50/100Summer Festivals: The Hunt - Page 10 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)

Summer Festivals: The Hunt - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Summer Festivals: The Hunt   Summer Festivals: The Hunt - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 2:51 pm

First topic message reminder :

Summer Festivals: The Hunt - Page 10 Loch-drunkie-forest-path1

Back to top Go down
https://soulwatchers.rpg-board.net

AuthorMessage
Falcon~
Taurus
Taurus

Character sheet
Alfas Trust : 75%
Sneak :
Summer Festivals: The Hunt - Page 10 Left_bar_bleue82/100Summer Festivals: The Hunt - Page 10 Empty_bar_bleue  (82/100)
Strength :
Summer Festivals: The Hunt - Page 10 Left_bar_bleue68/100Summer Festivals: The Hunt - Page 10 Empty_bar_bleue  (68/100)

PostSubject: Re: Summer Festivals: The Hunt   Summer Festivals: The Hunt - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 02, 2013 3:46 pm

(Sorry Iv'e been away, we had relatives visiting. Im not sure how to start rping again...)
Back to top Go down
Silver

Silver

Character sheet
Alfas Trust : 90%
Sneak :
Summer Festivals: The Hunt - Page 10 Left_bar_bleue70/100Summer Festivals: The Hunt - Page 10 Empty_bar_bleue  (70/100)
Strength :
Summer Festivals: The Hunt - Page 10 Left_bar_bleue72/100Summer Festivals: The Hunt - Page 10 Empty_bar_bleue  (72/100)

PostSubject: Re: Summer Festivals: The Hunt   Summer Festivals: The Hunt - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 02, 2013 3:52 pm

(You can either help us with the bull or kill the doe that we´ve already attacked)
Back to top Go down
http://warriordogogonme.deviantart.com/
Starsguard
Sagittarius
Sagittarius
Starsguard

Character sheet
Alfas Trust : 85%
Sneak :
Summer Festivals: The Hunt - Page 10 Left_bar_bleue80/100Summer Festivals: The Hunt - Page 10 Empty_bar_bleue  (80/100)
Strength :
Summer Festivals: The Hunt - Page 10 Left_bar_bleue40/100Summer Festivals: The Hunt - Page 10 Empty_bar_bleue  (40/100)

PostSubject: Re: Summer Festivals: The Hunt   Summer Festivals: The Hunt - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 02, 2013 3:56 pm

I snarl and jump away as the bull hits the ground. I look at the dying bull and then Silence, expecting her to finish it off. I look around for Silver, knowing that she was attacking its neck when it fell. I find her behind me and was relieved.
Back to top Go down
Gemini
Admin
Admin
Gemini

Character sheet
Sneak :
Summer Festivals: The Hunt - Page 10 Left_bar_bleue60/100Summer Festivals: The Hunt - Page 10 Empty_bar_bleue  (60/100)
Strength :
Summer Festivals: The Hunt - Page 10 Left_bar_bleue100/100Summer Festivals: The Hunt - Page 10 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Summer Festivals: The Hunt   Summer Festivals: The Hunt - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 02, 2013 5:05 pm

"Don't let the doe escape!" I grumble between my grip on the antlers. I look to Silver and Stars, hoping one of them would finish off the doe or hold it for the rest of the pack to hunt.
Back to top Go down
Deer

Deer

PostSubject: Re: Summer Festivals: The Hunt   Summer Festivals: The Hunt - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 02, 2013 5:24 pm

I groan in pain and yet out of Frustration as I feel somebody pulling on my huge antlers. What are they trying to do? Cant they just end it already and stop my suffering? Why do they have to take my beauty away too? My pride... My antlers 
I let out a strong snort and a small river of blood drips from my nostrils. I´m near my end... I´m going to die, no doubt.
Back to top Go down
Gemini
Admin
Admin
Gemini

Character sheet
Sneak :
Summer Festivals: The Hunt - Page 10 Left_bar_bleue60/100Summer Festivals: The Hunt - Page 10 Empty_bar_bleue  (60/100)
Strength :
Summer Festivals: The Hunt - Page 10 Left_bar_bleue100/100Summer Festivals: The Hunt - Page 10 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Summer Festivals: The Hunt   Summer Festivals: The Hunt - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 02, 2013 6:25 pm

I let go of the antlers and approach its neck. "Silence, if you would do the honor?" I say, bowing politely former to end the life. I watch the buck, my gaze narrowed.
Back to top Go down
Silence
Admin
Admin
Silence

Character sheet
Sneak :
Summer Festivals: The Hunt - Page 10 Left_bar_bleue65/100Summer Festivals: The Hunt - Page 10 Empty_bar_bleue  (65/100)
Strength :
Summer Festivals: The Hunt - Page 10 Left_bar_bleue50/100Summer Festivals: The Hunt - Page 10 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)

PostSubject: Re: Summer Festivals: The Hunt   Summer Festivals: The Hunt - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 02, 2013 6:35 pm

Smiling, I step forward and face the elk. Glancing at Gemini before I make the kill, winking as I spot him looking at me. 

Leaning forward, I place my paw over its neck. Pushing as I lean over it, I whisper a prayer in Greek before ripping into its flesh. I tear out its throat and throw it back behind me. Licking the blood from my muzzle, I look up and back away from the corpse.
Back to top Go down
Gemini
Admin
Admin
Gemini

Character sheet
Sneak :
Strength :

PostSubject: Re: Summer Festivals: The Hunt   Summer Festivals: The Hunt - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 02, 2013 7:29 pm

I nuzzle her cheek and neck before glancing towards the doe. "We'll we took down both in one shot." I murmur and chuckle. I place my head over hers and hold her tight to my side, enjoying the comfort. "I love you." I whisper and smile.
Back to top Go down
Dakota Silverwind
Taurus
Taurus
Dakota Silverwind

Location : All alone, somewhere. Somewhere that I don't matter.

Character sheet
Sneak :
Summer Festivals: The Hunt - Page 10 Left_bar_bleue30/100Summer Festivals: The Hunt - Page 10 Empty_bar_bleue  (30/100)
Strength :
Summer Festivals: The Hunt - Page 10 Left_bar_bleue30/100Summer Festivals: The Hunt - Page 10 Empty_bar_bleue  (30/100)

PostSubject: Re: Summer Festivals: The Hunt   Summer Festivals: The Hunt - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 03, 2013 7:16 am

As I noticed that the bull was going down as quickly as it attacked, my focus went on a straying doe, watching the commotion. It seemed to have less weight on one of it's hind legs, perhaps an injury, not a bad target. I glanced at Denelli, sending her a nod with my head in it's direction before darting off at a quick speed after it. It had already started running away when I started but a simple doe couldn't be faster than a wolf, not me at least.
My focus locked on the sprinting doe, counting to three in my head... '1... 2... 3...NOW' I leap into the air. My eyes flash wildly and my maw opens wide for when I lock my fangs onto one of it's kicking legs, tripping it and sending both me and the doe into a tumbling roll.

(Please forgive me about the absence. Hopefully this post makes up for it. Though ignore my post if you do not need another doe, just felt that I needed to do something.)
Back to top Go down
Autumn

Autumn

Location : I can be under your bed,couch,even under your desk.Check all these places before i call Slenderman to inform him where you are and what your doing. xP

Character sheet
Alfas Trust : 0
Sneak :
Summer Festivals: The Hunt - Page 10 Left_bar_bleue41/100Summer Festivals: The Hunt - Page 10 Empty_bar_bleue  (41/100)
Strength :
Summer Festivals: The Hunt - Page 10 Left_bar_bleue69/100Summer Festivals: The Hunt - Page 10 Empty_bar_bleue  (69/100)

PostSubject: Re:Summer Festivals   Summer Festivals: The Hunt - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 03, 2013 9:16 am

Autumn perked her ears as more wolves go after the buck other than the doe.She started running to go help Dakota bring down the doe as he tumbles on the ground with it.She leaped toward it standing on its flank as she ripped its torso.Leaving a bloody gash on its shoulder.Helping Dakota up,Autumn returned to the doe,staring at its bloody torn up body she backed up a bit before looking at Silence and Gemini.Nodding,Autumn sat down shaking her fur and licking her muzzle.((Yeah kinda the same with Dakota.))
Back to top Go down
Winter
Taurus
Taurus
Winter

Location : The land of the free, and the home of the twinkies.

Character sheet
Sneak :
Summer Festivals: The Hunt - Page 10 Left_bar_bleue70/100Summer Festivals: The Hunt - Page 10 Empty_bar_bleue  (70/100)
Strength :

PostSubject: Re: Summer Festivals: The Hunt   Summer Festivals: The Hunt - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 03, 2013 10:39 am

(Sorry I haven't been on, guys! I've been too tired, since Colorgaurd practices are picking up. DX)

As the others gang up on a doe and a large male, I'm focusing on keeping the rest of the herd from running away. I know I'm practically useless when it comes to bringing down large pray, but I'm good for something at least.
Back to top Go down
Kayga

Kayga

PostSubject: Re: Summer Festivals: The Hunt   Summer Festivals: The Hunt - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 03, 2013 8:48 pm

(sorry!!)

Curling up, I shut my eye tightly, hearing...strange noises not to far away. What was these noises? Getting beyond uncomfortable I got up from the bush Silver wolf had put me and walked back into the forest, keeping myself on the look out for something that could...injure me.
Back to top Go down
Denelli
Sagittarius
Sagittarius
Denelli

Character sheet
Sneak :
Strength :
Summer Festivals: The Hunt - Page 10 Left_bar_bleue20/100Summer Festivals: The Hunt - Page 10 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/100)

PostSubject: Re: Summer Festivals: The Hunt   Summer Festivals: The Hunt - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 03, 2013 9:05 pm

(It's alright Kayga, I'm sorry too! Aha!)

Denelli watched as the hunt unfolded without her. It was ridiculous..how she just..stood there stiffly. Com'on. Move! She ordered herself, but her legs refused to move. Watching helplessly, Den followed the movements of Dakota,spotting a female she didn't know (Autumn) help him end the Doe's life.
Gosh....clearing her throat, Denelli waited...hoping she didn't get in trouble for not helping anyone..especially when she was the hunter. I should be out there..hunting among them...
Sighing, Denelli pinned her ears. You are..useless. Hissed a voice deep inside of Denelli, like it was her own thoughts, though Denny knew better...
Back to top Go down
Silver

Silver

Character sheet
Sneak :
Strength :
Summer Festivals: The Hunt - Page 10 Left_bar_bleue72/100Summer Festivals: The Hunt - Page 10 Empty_bar_bleue  (72/100)

PostSubject: Re: Summer Festivals: The Hunt   Summer Festivals: The Hunt - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2013 6:29 am

I could feel a slight dizziness rushing through my head which was caused by the sudden fall. Well, at least I softened it or else it could have gotten really painful for me. A thin layer of dust covered my face so I shake my head violently, whirling the dry dirt into the air and then glance back at the bull. Luckily, Gemini seems to be okay altough that was quite a strong hit that creature  gave him. My lips and fangs are covered with the bull´s blood, which taste I enjoy. My ears rotate towards the noise before I turn my head around entirely. The others are finally joining the fun, causing me to wag my tail in joy. However, my pack comrades are out of sight. I tilt my head to the side and lower one of my ears, wondering where they were. Oh well, there are enough deers to hunt so everybody can have it´s turn. I just hope Forest and bane come soon. I watch Winter as she tries to keep the large deer herd together and with a swift jump, I head towards it in order to bring down a few more.
Back to top Go down
Silence
Admin
Admin
Silence

Character sheet
Sneak :
Strength :

PostSubject: Re: Summer Festivals: The Hunt   Summer Festivals: The Hunt - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2013 9:18 am

I smiled as everyone took down the bull, or at least watched at a good distance. This was what I wanted our packs to be like. Looking at Gemini, I wondered where our dear Salvation had snuck off to... Again.

Returning my attention to everyone else I call out, "For those of you who want to eat feel free to be done hunting now but if you want to kill again please do. We haven't had enough of this!" 

I wink at Gemini as I rip into the elk and sprint off after a live one. Hooting as I go
Back to top Go down
Dakota Silverwind
Taurus
Taurus
Dakota Silverwind

Character sheet
Sneak :
Strength :

PostSubject: Re: Summer Festivals: The Hunt   Summer Festivals: The Hunt - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2013 11:33 am

I grin towards the wolf I had yet to learn her name (Autumn). "Thank you, probably would have gotten away if you didn't step in there." I chuckle softly and look over to Denelli, clearly seeing what was troubling her. I thought I could possibly help her toss those thoughts away by asking.
"Hey, Den, could you help me get this out of the way and ready to go for when we are all done here?"
I circle the doe once to find the best place to drag it from.

Dakota lowers himself and locks his jaws around the hind leg, starting to drag the heavy prey backwards a small ways.
Back to top Go down
Winter
Taurus
Taurus
Winter

Location : The land of the free, and the home of the twinkies.

Character sheet
Sneak :
Strength :

PostSubject: Re: Summer Festivals: The Hunt   Summer Festivals: The Hunt - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2013 11:40 am

I snap at the doe and fawns as they try to slip away, forcing them back.
How many have we brought down already? Three? That would feed us all for days. Still, I wanna take one down!
I go for one of the smaller doe, going straight for her face. I can't bring her down with my weight like everyone else, but I can bleed her out. I take out her eyes and then move on to her ears.
Back to top Go down
Starsguard
Sagittarius
Sagittarius
Starsguard

Character sheet
Alfas Trust : 85%
Sneak :
Summer Festivals: The Hunt - Page 10 Left_bar_bleue80/100Summer Festivals: The Hunt - Page 10 Empty_bar_bleue  (80/100)
Strength :
Summer Festivals: The Hunt - Page 10 Left_bar_bleue40/100Summer Festivals: The Hunt - Page 10 Empty_bar_bleue  (40/100)

PostSubject: Re: Summer Festivals: The Hunt   Summer Festivals: The Hunt - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2013 3:40 pm

I look around at the wolves bringing down the deer, and spot Winter clinging to one of the doe's face. I rush over to her with a burst of excitement, and snap onto the deer's hind leg and hold on.
Back to top Go down
Denelli
Sagittarius
Sagittarius
Denelli

Character sheet
Sneak :
Strength :
Summer Festivals: The Hunt - Page 10 Left_bar_bleue20/100Summer Festivals: The Hunt - Page 10 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/100)

PostSubject: Re: Summer Festivals: The Hunt   Summer Festivals: The Hunt - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2013 5:34 pm

Denelli glanced at Dakota, his words snapping her out of her thoughts..or the words that were swimming throughout her mind. Running up to him, she grabbed the the Doe's scruff, locking her jaws and making sure she had a good grip on it before she began to drag it, feeling it's warm blood spill on her mouth..Yummy! That voice..it was back...growling softly, Den shook her head, feeling meat tear.."Oh bother..." Digging her teeth deeper into the Doe's scruff, she held on as they (Dakota and Denelli) dragged it away from the hunt.
Back to top Go down
Dakota Silverwind
Taurus
Taurus
Dakota Silverwind

Character sheet
Sneak :
Strength :

PostSubject: Re: Summer Festivals: The Hunt   Summer Festivals: The Hunt - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2013 7:15 pm

He smiled through the grip he had on it's leg over to Denelli and made the direction for flatter ground where it would be easier to drag from later.
He looks to the others before moving his gaze back to Denelli after releasing his grip. "Hey, Den. Wanna go after another one or d'ya think this would be enough?"
Dakota's head tilted a bit with the question he asked and the same toothy grin the had had before had returned as well as an ear flops over to the side, giving him a rather cute puppy look. Though if it was really cute wasn't for him to judge.
Back to top Go down
Silence
Admin
Admin
Silence

Character sheet
Sneak :
Strength :

PostSubject: Re: Summer Festivals: The Hunt   Summer Festivals: The Hunt - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2013 8:48 pm

I started to wonder if anyone would follow me after this deer. But when no one did, I just decided to wing it. 

Charging after the female I grabbed onto her back leg (before she could kick me in the face) and I drove my body into the ground to stop her from going anywhere. Slowing her down for a second, I took the chance to move to her back/butt. Digging my claws into her, I tore through flesh and skin with my muzzle. 

Covered in blood and torn skin, I felt a jerk as the doe stopped and swung her back into a tree trunk. Being on her back I got my side crushed and the wind knocked out of me for a moment. But that was enough for the doe to turn around to face me (I'd fallen off her butt first though) and start stomping on me. 

Snarling, I began attacking the legs she attacked me with. Catching one with my jaws, I pulled it hard enough to make her fall. Before I moved in to her belly, I used a rock I had fallen on to break her leg. Putting her leg on it, and then jumping onto the one side. 
Her cries of pain hurt my ears, but I couldn't help but want to share this kill with someone else.
Back to top Go down
Silver

Silver

Character sheet
Sneak :
Strength :

PostSubject: Re: Summer Festivals: The Hunt   Summer Festivals: The Hunt - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 05, 2013 6:34 am

I wanted  to make, at least one more kill before the summer hunt Comes to an end and run after the deer herd with full Speed. I wanted something big but not a bull since I wont be able to hunt a beast like that alone. To my surprise, I spot a slightly taller deer in the middle of the Group with small horns on his head which will grow into antlers someday. My eyes reveal a bright golden glow of excitement while I´m chasing the Young male deer throughhout the forest.

I try to keep up with his Speed but he´s quite fast due to his youth and strength but I´m not giving up that easily. I dont want to get hit by his strong hooves tough, so I decide to attack him at a other part of his Body, which also means I have to run faster than him.

I take a deep breath, my whole energy now streaming through my legs and with a long dash whoch aquired a bunch of my power, I manage to run next to him. In order to get on the deer´s back, I have to gain more height so in the blink of an eye, I jump on a flat rock which lies on my way and with another swift movement I leap on a thin but elastic tree trunk that stands left to my side and let myself getting catapulted into the air.
I glance down and spot the swift deer a meter under me and before he knew it, my weight was already on his back, slowing him down drastically. I bite the back of his neck, digging my fangs deep into the flesh which is followed by a painfilled grunt from the young male. He starts to swing his head around violently and kicks his hind legs in the air but my bite is too strong.

I snort through my nostrils and let out a low Growl through the flesh in my mouth which causes the deer to let out a frightened cry. With another swing of his head, his right eye side faces two lime-golden orbs behind him and with a swift move, I alreay cling on his right eye. The gooey flesh gets squished between my teeth and the it´s scream gets even louder than before. I almost always blind my Prey since it´s alot more easier to kill it afterwards.
I sling my front paws around his neck as I feel him moving again but his energy is already on the low Point. A smirk crosses my blood stained lips by the staggering deer and to make him finally fall, I jump away from the him by kicking my hind legs into his chest with full force and make him loose Balance. I land on the ground on all fours, a few meters away from him while he stumbles over root behind him. The deer falls on his side ungracefully and even manages to break one of his front legs with his weight. I take the Chance and leap on the miserable creature, biting it´s throat and try to hold the Torso down by pressing my front paws on the neck. I have to do this quick now! I try to rip the Skin open and yank and Twist on it, the blood already flows on the ground and forms a red puddle below my paws. The eyes of the young bull start to turn ghostly white but I wont let go until he stops moving. "Only...a...few...more...seconds...!"
Back to top Go down
Denelli
Sagittarius
Sagittarius
Denelli

Character sheet
Sneak :
Strength :

PostSubject: Re: Summer Festivals: The Hunt   Summer Festivals: The Hunt - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 05, 2013 2:45 pm

After the deer was safely away from the hunt, Denelli happily let go of the Doe's scruff, looking down at the corpse to see her teeth marks impaled into the scruff. Sitting down, the fem risked a glance at Dakota, and a new thought came to mind. Why was he always so...happy? Shaking her head to clear the thought she couldn't answer, she settled on answering his question. "I do believe we have enough, though that's just what I believe..."
Back to top Go down
Dakota Silverwind
Taurus
Taurus
Dakota Silverwind

Character sheet
Sneak :
Strength :

PostSubject: Re: Summer Festivals: The Hunt   Summer Festivals: The Hunt - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 05, 2013 5:13 pm

"Well, as long as you believe that we have enough, then I'm sure that we do. The others seemed to have taken quite a few as well and it seems that this will be more than enough to last for days."
Dakota's toothy grin faded to a soft smile, shortly after becoming a slight blush that would be visible for a short moment until he shot his gaze away, trying to focus on the others around. Dakota was hiding something, though it wasn't something he would hide for long unless asked or got the chance to but the chances of that was pretty slim as he doubted anyone would notice.

It had seemed to Dakota that the festival was coming to it's end as the remaining doe that weren't targeted were starting to flee off.

Dakota sat down and yawned widely, it had been awhile since he had gotten some proper sleep or even slept comfortably. His paws ached from all of the walking and running though the pain from his neck would was no longer that bad. The wound had healed quiet well, almost not even noticeable under his long and thick, snow-white soft fur.
Back to top Go down
Gemini
Admin
Admin
Gemini

Character sheet
Sneak :
Strength :

PostSubject: Re: Summer Festivals: The Hunt   Summer Festivals: The Hunt - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 05, 2013 5:36 pm

I race after Silence, being absent for the time as I filled up. I rushed forward and tore into the elks neck, pulling the doe away from her. I get thrown to the side into a tree and as the doe comes closer I shoot off the trunk and through the legs of the doe. I leap onto her back and place claws and fangs into her back neck.
Back to top Go down
Silver

Silver

Character sheet
Sneak :
Strength :

PostSubject: Re: Summer Festivals: The Hunt   Summer Festivals: The Hunt - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 05, 2013 5:47 pm

The Young bull had finally stopped moving after I gave him the final blow and I slowly lick the blood from my lips in a pleased manner. "Phew...oh well then...that should be enough hunting for a day..." I mumble to myself since nobody else is around except for me in this part of the forest and I know that I should start heading back to the pack. I bite the male deer on it´s short antlers and then pull him through the dirt, dragging the carcass over to the others.

I´m quite exhausted now and knowing that I have to drag the corpse along with me alone, doesnt make the Situation any better. I let out a frustrated grunt which was followed by a heavy sigh. At least we wont have to worry about Food for a couple of weeks.

It took me quite a while till arrived at the hunting place but..here I am. I drop the deer on the grass and sit down, panting while having my tongue hanging out. Yep, I am quite exhausted. I´m not the youngest anymore so that fact doesnt surprise me. I sit down besides my catch and decide to watch the others for a while. I still wonder tough where Forest and bane are. They´re missing the whole fun... I flatten my ears by the thought and am pretty sure that they´ll regret, that they havent participated by the first Event. What a pity. They´ve waited so patiently for the hunt to start and now...they´re out of sight. I feel bad for them...Hopefully they´ll still Show up soon. With a sigh, I carefully lie down on the ground and rest in order to regain my energy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Summer Festivals: The Hunt   Summer Festivals: The Hunt - Page 10 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Summer Festivals: The Hunt
Page 10 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Soul Watchers :: Role Play Locations :: The Outer Edges-
Jump to: