Soul Watchers
Welcome to Soul Watchers Territory. Please log in or register if your looking to join. Guests and friends can post in the guest area if you would like to.

If your not looking to join but have suggestions or comments on the website feel free to post in our guests area. If you have your own website and meet our requirements we could become affiliates,we would advertise your pack and you could adversite ours.
Soul Watchers
Welcome to Soul Watchers Territory. Please log in or register if your looking to join. Guests and friends can post in the guest area if you would like to.

If your not looking to join but have suggestions or comments on the website feel free to post in our guests area. If you have your own website and meet our requirements we could become affiliates,we would advertise your pack and you could adversite ours.
Soul Watchers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Soul Watchers

A Wolf RPG site. Always Accepting

HomeBlack HoleRulesGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Ladies and Gents here're the Announcements! If you haven't noticed yet, this website is dead. But fear not! We have been reborn into... Renati Vigilum. The URL to get to our new pack and website is on the home page above the chat box (or where that would be). If you were looking to join Soul Watchers just check out the new site cause we are still the same people (along with some new members) and we are x10 better than we were. I LOVE YOU ALL!! See you there!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Despicable Me Hentai
Summer Festivals: The Hunt - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 18, 2017 9:58 pm by Starsguard

» ~Wanted~ Pups!
Summer Festivals: The Hunt - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2014 9:25 pm by Silence

» UnFinished Biographies
Summer Festivals: The Hunt - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2014 10:07 pm by Kekoa

» How are you going to start off
Summer Festivals: The Hunt - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 29, 2013 1:28 am by Falcon~

» Summer Festivals: The Hunt
Summer Festivals: The Hunt - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 25, 2013 12:00 pm by Dakota Silverwind

» Check Up
Summer Festivals: The Hunt - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 25, 2013 4:24 am by Water Reed

» Time to Begin Again
Summer Festivals: The Hunt - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 24, 2013 3:29 pm by Kayga

» The Pack's New Name!!!
Summer Festivals: The Hunt - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 23, 2013 5:42 pm by Winter

» MARRY THE NIGHT-NEW CANINE RPG
Summer Festivals: The Hunt - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2013 11:22 pm by Guest

» Our Affiliation Requirements
Summer Festivals: The Hunt - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2013 3:23 pm by Silence

Top posting users this week
No user
Weather
The weather in the valley is going to suck guys. The storm that is constantly mentioned in posts will be the end of the Soul Watchers pack. Some members will not make it, and some will. (Please put that info in your signature so it looks something like this... [Silence: Will survive flood but afterwards fate is undecided]) The rain will come down in buckets, and the lightening will start fires and trees will most likely fall in our path up the mountain. Season: Summer Weather Summary: The Storm

Summer Festivals: The Hunt

Go down 
+12
Falcon~
Gemini
Dakota Silverwind
Woylvesbane
Winter
Salvatioη
Starsguard
Autumn
Forestmoon
Blue
Silver
Silence
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Silence
Admin
Admin
Silence

Character sheet
Alfas Trust : 100%
Sneak :
Summer Festivals: The Hunt - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue65/100Summer Festivals: The Hunt - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (65/100)
Strength :
Summer Festivals: The Hunt - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue50/100Summer Festivals: The Hunt - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)

Summer Festivals: The Hunt - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Summer Festivals: The Hunt   Summer Festivals: The Hunt - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 2:51 pm

First topic message reminder :

Summer Festivals: The Hunt - Page 3 Loch-drunkie-forest-path1

Back to top Go down
https://soulwatchers.rpg-board.net

AuthorMessage
Forestmoon
Taurus
Taurus

Character sheet
Alfas Trust : 0
Sneak :
Summer Festivals: The Hunt - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue80/100Summer Festivals: The Hunt - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (80/100)
Strength :
Summer Festivals: The Hunt - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue48/100Summer Festivals: The Hunt - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (48/100)

PostSubject: RE: Summer Festival: The Hunt   Summer Festivals: The Hunt - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 13, 2013 11:56 pm

I snap out of my daydreaming when I hear Silver howl. Quickly, I realize that she was howling for the Titan's. I sit up and curl my tail over my feet, prepared for the hunt once the Titan's hunters arrived.
Back to top Go down
Autumn

Autumn

Location : I can be under your bed,couch,even under your desk.Check all these places before i call Slenderman to inform him where you are and what your doing. xP

Character sheet
Sneak :
Summer Festivals: The Hunt - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue41/100Summer Festivals: The Hunt - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (41/100)
Strength :
Summer Festivals: The Hunt - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue69/100Summer Festivals: The Hunt - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (69/100)

PostSubject: Re:Summer Festivals   Summer Festivals: The Hunt - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2013 2:35 am

((Sorry i've been gone for 2 days.))Autumn listened a bit contently giving a nod after she was done.Listening to her howl she stepped forward and howled as well to help get the message through.Her ears were layed back on her neck and her eyes were closed giving it all her might to help.When Silver was done Autumn perked her ears and sat down a few paces away wagging her tail about sending pieces of white and brown fur everywhere.She glanced in the direction Silver looked when she howled and then set her amber gaze on silver "Is titans pack that way?" Autumn asked tipping her head to the right before she set it upright.
Back to top Go down
Starsguard
Sagittarius
Sagittarius
Starsguard

Character sheet
Alfas Trust : 85%
Sneak :
Summer Festivals: The Hunt - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue80/100Summer Festivals: The Hunt - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (80/100)
Strength :
Summer Festivals: The Hunt - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue40/100Summer Festivals: The Hunt - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (40/100)

PostSubject: Re: Summer Festivals: The Hunt   Summer Festivals: The Hunt - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2013 4:56 pm

(Sorry guys I have been gone, the router messed up and the wifi went all wankers)
I glance over my shoulder to see Winter, running back to White Blossom. Surely Loki couldn't have gotten too far. I sit down and wait for her to come back and the Titan's to arrive.
Back to top Go down
Silver

Silver

Character sheet
Alfas Trust : 90%
Sneak :
Summer Festivals: The Hunt - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue70/100Summer Festivals: The Hunt - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (70/100)
Strength :
Summer Festivals: The Hunt - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue72/100Summer Festivals: The Hunt - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (72/100)

PostSubject: Re: Summer Festivals: The Hunt   Summer Festivals: The Hunt - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2013 1:37 pm

I glance towards the direction Autumm is looking and tilt my head a bit to the side. "Not directly...but that way leads to our Meeting place and the Titan´s still should be there." I then turn around again and make it myself comfortable on the dry ground. "...But sure takes quite a while till they finally show up." I groan and then let out a slightly unpatient sigh. "Well...I hope they arrive before the summer season is over." I add jokingly, grinning in an immature manner and then raise my right hind leg up in order to scratch an iche behind my ear.
Back to top Go down
http://warriordogogonme.deviantart.com/
Forestmoon
Taurus
Taurus
Forestmoon

Character sheet
Sneak :
Strength :
Summer Festivals: The Hunt - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue48/100Summer Festivals: The Hunt - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (48/100)

PostSubject: RE: Summer Festival: The Hunt   Summer Festivals: The Hunt - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2013 10:13 pm

I sigh and lie down on the ground once more.
"When are those Titan wolves gonna get here!" I groaned impatiently. I was in fact quite tired of waiting for the slowpokes. "What will happen if they don't come?" I ask Silver.
Eventually I notice that Winter had gone. She must have gone to get that pup. I think to myself.
Back to top Go down
Dakota Silverwind
Taurus
Taurus
Dakota Silverwind

Location : All alone, somewhere. Somewhere that I don't matter.

Character sheet
Alfas Trust : 75%
Sneak :
Summer Festivals: The Hunt - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue30/100Summer Festivals: The Hunt - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (30/100)
Strength :
Summer Festivals: The Hunt - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue30/100Summer Festivals: The Hunt - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (30/100)

PostSubject: Re: Summer Festivals: The Hunt   Summer Festivals: The Hunt - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 5:28 am

-From the Full Moon Meeting-
I come in a walking pace, nearing the outer edges. I spot Silver further away as well as a few others. A warm smile crosses my maw as I approach and set myself down on my rump next to Forest and Silver. I speak in a clear, soft voice again, no accent at all, just... clear. "The rest of us should be arriving soon. What have I missed?"
I tilt my head to the left with the question and my right ear falls over, sorta like a puppy/cute thing.

The summer season had really affected Dakota's personality from the calm and quiet wolf he used to be to this... Lively, happy wolf with a sort of puppy-like manner. He had become so much more energetic. If it weren't for the wound on his neck, he would without a doubt hunt for the festival.

After my question, my smile softened and my magenta optics started scanning the area I had been once before when I had first come here. To think, that wasn't too long ago.
Back to top Go down
Silver

Silver

Character sheet
Sneak :
Summer Festivals: The Hunt - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue70/100Summer Festivals: The Hunt - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (70/100)
Strength :
Summer Festivals: The Hunt - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue72/100Summer Festivals: The Hunt - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (72/100)

PostSubject: Re: Summer Festivals: The Hunt   Summer Festivals: The Hunt - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 9:26 am

I was about to take a rest since it seemed that the rest of the Soul watchers were taking their time but right after I hear Forest´s concerned question, Dakota Pops up between us. I lift my head up from the comfortable warm ground and give the male a welcoming smile. "Ahh...not much" I reply to his question, adding a bit of a bored undertone in my voice as well. "I hope your companions do arrive soon cause everybody seems to get....well um... slightly impatient, ya know" I admit and glance over at the, now, bigger but still, small group of wolves.

I turn back to Dakota and once again, his wound catches my attention. My lime-golden eyes move up to his face and I give him a mild look.   "...are you feeling better today?" I ask but dont act this concerned about him this time, since it seems that the wound is in the healing process already.
Back to top Go down
Forestmoon
Taurus
Taurus
Forestmoon

Character sheet
Sneak :
Strength :

PostSubject: RE: Summer Festival: The Hunt   Summer Festivals: The Hunt - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 12:16 pm

I smile as another wolf appears. He must be from the Titan's Pack, that's a good sign. I think. I watched the path Dakota came from, thinking that at any moment the Titan's pack hunters would arrive. Already bored with that after a while, I raise my head to look at the sky. There weren't many clouds, but I could spot one that looked like a bird, and another one looked sort of like a fox. I was quite content coming up with stories in my head about the shaped clouds, and I wasn't as impatient as I had been.
Back to top Go down
Dakota Silverwind
Taurus
Taurus
Dakota Silverwind

Character sheet
Sneak :
Strength :

PostSubject: Re: Summer Festivals: The Hunt   Summer Festivals: The Hunt - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 3:55 pm

"I hope your companions do arrive soon cause everybody seems to get....well um... slightly impatient, ya know"

I glance over my shoulder to the path I came from before moving my gaze back to Silver. "Mmh... Forgive them, they should be getting here soon..." I glance over my shoulder again, hoping that they would arrive soon. When I see that they weren't coming, I move my gaze back to Silver for the second time.

"...are you feeling better today?"

I nod and paw at my ear, trying to reach for the wound.
"Well, better than what I was before but it's still quite bothersome... My muscles keep giving way at the worst times due to it though, but I think it just requires some time to heal and all of that will get better."
I shrug lightly with my shoulders and the smile returns to my maw as I look around to the others.
Back to top Go down
Woylvesbane
Sagittarius
Sagittarius
Woylvesbane

Character sheet
Alfas Trust : 60%
Sneak :
Summer Festivals: The Hunt - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue20/100Summer Festivals: The Hunt - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/100)
Strength :
Summer Festivals: The Hunt - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue50/100Summer Festivals: The Hunt - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)

PostSubject: Re: Summer Festivals: The Hunt   Summer Festivals: The Hunt - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 5:15 pm

((Sorry I was gone for a few days, guys. It was a very hectic week last week, so I didn't have anytime to get on; I would have posted in the excused absences forum about it, however It was an unforeseen bit of chaos, I'm afraid. I've already read what I missed, so no need for a recap. :3))

I shook my head to snap myself out of my daze; the warm summer sun and zephyrs made it easy to zone out... in fact, it seemed as though I was doing that a lot lately... Maybe it was something to do with me being knocked unconscious in that demon fight? Anyways, I wasn't about to zone out again thinking of, well, me zoning out. I looked around, and it seemed that more wolves had begun to join us... two of which I had never seen before. I walked over into Silver's direction and sat back down near her. I saw one of the strange new wolves relatively close to where we were; the brute was dark of pelt with glowing golden eyes ((The Great Blue, Old Sport. hehehe I couldn't help myself....)). I nodded in his direction and wagged my tail as a greeting before turning to Silver. I heard Forest mention me, and I turned towards her to answer. "I'm already here. I guess now we're just waiting on the others...?" I say to Forest, looking around to do a head count. I noticed that Winter had left for some reason, maybe to chase her pup back here, Loki, was it? Now that I think about it, while we were on the subject of pups, where was Kayga? ((I think I spelled it wrong... I always have to look at her username, and it's currently not here *cries*)) I turned back to Silver. "Hey Silver, where's the little red pup? I don't see her anywhere..." I took another brief look around to make sure I was seeing things correctly. It left a trail of white fur, flying in the air in it's wake. I looked back at Silver and waited for her reply.
Back to top Go down
http://ice-cold-werewolf.deviantart.com/
Forestmoon
Taurus
Taurus
Forestmoon

Character sheet
Sneak :
Strength :

PostSubject: RE: Summer Festival: The Hunt   Summer Festivals: The Hunt - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 9:42 pm

"Oh, good question Bane." I said when I heard her ask about Kayga. I look to Silver, wanting to know if she knew where Kayga was. It seemed we had been here in the Outer Edges forever, and the whole time we hadn't seen the pup.
"I hope she's okay, wherever she is." I say.
Back to top Go down
Winter
Taurus
Taurus
Winter

Location : The land of the free, and the home of the twinkies.

Character sheet
Sneak :
Strength :

PostSubject: Re: Summer Festivals: The Hunt   Summer Festivals: The Hunt - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 10:20 pm

I trot into the area, frowning. I still didn't find Loki. Hopefully he'll be coming soon. If he disappears like Pawhuska, Dagger, Foalan, and Evergreen did...
I sit down next to Starsguard, still tense but waiting for the festivals to begin.

(LOL At this rate, we'll still be waiting on folks when Silence comes back.)
Back to top Go down
Starsguard
Sagittarius
Sagittarius
Starsguard

Character sheet
Alfas Trust : 85%
Sneak :
Strength :
Summer Festivals: The Hunt - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue40/100Summer Festivals: The Hunt - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (40/100)

PostSubject: Re: Summer Festivals: The Hunt   Summer Festivals: The Hunt - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 11:17 pm

(Yeah, I don't know what to post anymore)

I look over at Winter and frown slightly, "No luck finding Loki?" I ask her, looking at where she came from in case the pup came bounding behind her.
Back to top Go down
Autumn

Autumn

Location : I can be under your bed,couch,even under your desk.Check all these places before i call Slenderman to inform him where you are and what your doing. xP

Character sheet
Sneak :
Summer Festivals: The Hunt - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue41/100Summer Festivals: The Hunt - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (41/100)
Strength :
Summer Festivals: The Hunt - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue69/100Summer Festivals: The Hunt - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (69/100)

PostSubject: Re:Summer Festivals   Summer Festivals: The Hunt - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2013 12:18 am

((asjdgashfgashffg i need to come on like i have been before and yeah by the time Silence is back we may be still waiting or just like starting xD))

Autumn lifted her head watching as the others kept on coming and coming back.dipping her head toward everyone as a greeting.Her stomach soon grumbled and she layed on her side groaning."Does anyone mind me going to the other side of the field and getting myself a bird or a few lemmings?"Autumn asked standing up and shaking her pelt.After a moment she left her tounge lol out of her maw.Then she looked at Dakota and tilted her head a bit."I feel like a curious pup now but what happened to your neck if you don't mind me asking."Autumn layed down on her back and started rolling for the heck of it.After a while Autumn just layed on her side with her eyes closed her ears were perked searching for the answers of both of her questions.
Back to top Go down
Silver

Silver

Character sheet
Sneak :
Strength :

PostSubject: Re: Summer Festivals: The Hunt   Summer Festivals: The Hunt - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2013 9:41 am

I listen to Dakota´s words, sitting up straight and having my ears perked.. "It may take a while till your wound heals completely since it´s quite deep but I´m sure you will be fine..." I state and give him a convinced look.
After chit-chatting with Dakota, I turn my gaze towards bane as I noticed her walking over to us. I wag slowly with my silvery furred tail, showing that I´m delighted by her approach. By each movement, I loose another bunch of soft silvery hinted fur but dont notice that.
As Bane and Forest mentioned Kayga (yeah you spelled it right bane XD) all of a sudden, my smile vanishes and I cock my head to the side. I think for a moment, glancing at bane and then up at the sky before looking at the She-wolves again. "Mmh...the last time I´ve seen her was at the Full moon Meeting place. She was talking with Metal if I remember correctly..."" After saying that my smile grows back and I Keep my calm gaze. I´m sure she´s okay. As long as Metal is staying there with her" (actually I have no idea where Kayga is right now ^^*) I then lower my Body down to the ground and lay on my belly, making it myself comfortable once again. My back is aching a bit again, making me let out a silent moan as a slight pain runs down my spine. It´s not worse tough and it will go away as quick as it came, like always.
I turn my head a bit to the side in order to take a short glance at Autumm as I heard her question. I give her a short nod, signing her that she has permission to fetch her something to eat. I dont blame her...all this waiting sure makes you hungry. "...I hope everybody shows up soon." I mumble and let out a bored groan once again.
Back to top Go down
Forestmoon
Taurus
Taurus
Forestmoon

Character sheet
Sneak :
Strength :

PostSubject: Re: Summer Festivals: The Hunt   Summer Festivals: The Hunt - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2013 3:44 pm

I nod at Silver's answer and than notice that she looked as if she was in pain from her back again.
"Are you okay?" I asked, concerned.
Back to top Go down
Winter
Taurus
Taurus
Winter

Location : The land of the free, and the home of the twinkies.

Character sheet
Sneak :
Strength :

PostSubject: Re: Summer Festivals: The Hunt   Summer Festivals: The Hunt - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2013 7:59 pm

I shake my head. "He's disappeared. Hopefully he heard silver howl, and is on his way."
Back to top Go down
Autumn

Autumn

Character sheet
Sneak :
Strength :

PostSubject: Re:Summer Festivals   Summer Festivals: The Hunt - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2013 10:50 pm

Autumn gave a nod toward silver and then started to walk across the plain stretching her leg muscles a few times so its easier to run.She soon started to dash across the field with her tounge lolling out the side of her maw.Autumn,as soon as she got to the side of the field looked around a bit in the trees. ""Well since its just the beginning of summer there will be no chicks or eggs.But there will be pairs of birds.Possibly some rabbit kits roaming around" She thought as she lowered her head to the ground and started to sniff around the area.As soon as she heard a few warning call she looked up into the trees and saw a few robins.Autumn started to flick her tail left to right trying to figure out how to catch those few robins.She went into a dark part under a pine and sat there a bit camoflouged with the tree bark and little bit of snow.She waited there for a long while before one of the robins flew onto the ground and started to look for food.Autumn still sat there waiting for at least one more to come along.When the robin that was in front of her caught a bug she instantly jumped out knowing it would be her only chance to get a robin at the moment.

.  .  .

After a while after getting the robin shes been treching through the woods looking for a small cluster of rabbit kits or a few adult rabbits.she soon saw a flash of brown go behind a tall oak tree.Tiliting her head a little bit she staarted to walk closer to it and found a hole in the side of it.After that she started to dig it up.                                    

.  .  .

Autumn poked her head out and it seemed almost to be dusk as she layed three rabbits on the ground 2 of them 2 month kits and 1 was a adul;t male it seemed.Looking at them she picked up the robin and them layed the three rabits on her back as she made her way back to the field.As she came closer she layed it all down in the middle and then backed away "You guys can eat first if you would like." Autumn said smiling.
Back to top Go down
Dakota Silverwind
Taurus
Taurus
Dakota Silverwind

Character sheet
Sneak :
Strength :

PostSubject: Re: Summer Festivals: The Hunt   Summer Festivals: The Hunt - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2013 5:53 am

I was just starting to lay myself down when I was caught by the question from the wolf I hadn't seen before.

"I feel like a curious pup now but what happened to your neck if you don't mind me asking."

I had slumped onto my stomach and moved my gaze up at her, tilting my head just slightly. I really disliked mentioning Kanzi and I really didn't want to mention that my brother was out in the territories somewhere, that would either send worry to the wolves around me or send out a search party. I honestly didn't want either.
I was just about to give my reply to the wolf but she ran off after getting the answer to the first question she had asked. I slumped my head down on top of my paws and glance at the wolves around me. Spotting yet another wolf that I haven't seen before, a male, about the same size as me.
I didn't let him take my attention for too long, seeing that the wolf had returned with a pretty sweet catch.
"Nice catch." He smiles up at Autumn as he raises his head to see the catches better.
"To answer the question you asked earlier about the wound, I got it when a wolf attacked awhile back."
I left the answer at that, not bringing in anymore details than that unless asked specifically about them.
I set my head back down on top of my pup-fur soft paws. Another trait that Dakota had was not only long fur but incredibly soft fur. There's a downside to that though, when it gets wet, it takes /forever/ to dry.
Back to top Go down
Silver

Silver

Character sheet
Sneak :
Strength :

PostSubject: Re: Summer Festivals: The Hunt   Summer Festivals: The Hunt - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2013 1:21 pm

I turn around to Forest, hearing a slight worry in her voice. I lay my ears back for a sec and then tilt my head a bit to the side. She has a sharp eye when it comes to Body language...it seems
I only give her a calm smile and wag my tail slowly around on the ground. "I´m fine Forest. Really.Dont worry about me" I tell her and then glance back towards the path were everybody came from. "...Mmh...I wonder what we are going to do if the rest of the members wont Show up?"
Back to top Go down
Forestmoon
Taurus
Taurus
Forestmoon

Character sheet
Sneak :
Strength :

PostSubject: RE: Summer Festival: The Hunt   Summer Festivals: The Hunt - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 2:43 pm

"Maybe someone should get them." I suggested. "Do the Titan's even know which wolves will hunt from their pack yet?" I asked directing this question at the wolf with the wound in his neck. When I had left, they hadn't decided yet, though that seemed to be a long time ago. Come to think of it, I didn't even exactly know who the Titan's Pack alpha was. I sighed and shook my head.
Back to top Go down
Woylvesbane
Sagittarius
Sagittarius
Woylvesbane

Character sheet
Alfas Trust : 60%
Sneak :
Summer Festivals: The Hunt - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue20/100Summer Festivals: The Hunt - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/100)
Strength :

PostSubject: Re: Summer Festivals: The Hunt   Summer Festivals: The Hunt - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 5:24 pm

((.... I seriously don't know what to write.... This is definitely gunna be under 150 words... darn...*flips table*))

I nodded at Silver's answer; as long as she believed that the little red-pup was alright, there was a good chance she was.

After that, I took another look around. many wolves still hadn't shown up; it was sad, considering that wolves that hadn't even yet joined a soul watchers pack, lone kerl, had come to this place before many established members had even left the full moon meeting place. I looked to Forest, who had made a comment about retreveing the others. "That sounds like a pretty good idea, but how do we know exactly who's missing? I mean, there were members from each of the packs present at the meeting, but we don't even know if they're still at the meeting place.... Maybe they had business to attend to prior to coming to the hunting event?" I closed my eyes and thought about it for a minute before continuing. "Then again, I guess it couldn't hurt to check either..." I trailed off and stood up, shaking off some more loose fur, leaving a early summer snowstorm in its' wake. "Would anyone like to come with me to check...?"
Back to top Go down
http://ice-cold-werewolf.deviantart.com/
Autumn

Autumn

Character sheet
Sneak :
Strength :

PostSubject: Re:Summer Festivals   Summer Festivals: The Hunt - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 4:15 am

"I would like to come." Autumn started wagging her tail wildly now seeing how she enjoyed being up and about.She took a rabbit kit and took it with her.But as she took her first step she stopped and sat down."Actually,I've already been running around quite a bit.If someone would like to they may go."-sitting down she started to eat the rabbit starting with its liver.She stood and shook her pelt and looked at her flanks and tail.It seems as if she had almost gotten most of her fur off by now only another layer or so.Sighing she looked up at the sky observing the stars.She soon started to rip out the skin on the neck and started to drink some of the blood of the life artery a little bit.Closing her eyes she let out a small sigh.
Back to top Go down
Dakota Silverwind
Taurus
Taurus
Dakota Silverwind

Character sheet
Sneak :
Strength :

PostSubject: Re: Summer Festivals: The Hunt   Summer Festivals: The Hunt - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 6:46 am

I moved my gaze up to Forest from where I lied and shook my head. "Nah... We weren't really sure who was going to hunt. I suggested that we could decide when we all got out here..." My voice trailed off at the thought of Kanzi running off into the woods... W-No... He wouldn't even try to do such a thing... I think...
One would think that it's probably a good idea to bring up the fact that there's a bad wolf out there but Dakota just couldn't bring himself to it.
After Bane asked "Would anyone like to come with me to check...?" I thought it would be best to tag along, just in case.
I give Bane a nod and speak. "I could tag along with you if you want." I push myself up from where I was laying after my request, looking to the others to see if anyone else was going to come.
Back to top Go down
Silver

Silver

Character sheet
Sneak :
Strength :

PostSubject: Re: Summer Festivals: The Hunt   Summer Festivals: The Hunt - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 7:00 am

(Wow, so even wolves flip tables when they´re angry XD)
"Mmmh..." I think about Forests idea and nobody came anyways when I let out my howl . "Guess it can´t be helped..." I sigh and then glance over to bane as she seemed eager to go. I was a bit unsure tough, since she still doesnt know all the places and Teritorries here in the Soul watchers Valley. I then hear Dakota´s suggesion about him joining bane and relax immediately. I stand up from the dry ground, shaking some dirt off from my silvery-white pelt and smile. "Allright, then it´s settled. You two will look for the rest of our members.  We will let you know...that means, howl when the others arrive here, while you´re on the search for them"

(I just finished another SOul watchers drawing ^^ http://warriordogogonme.deviantart.com/art/Dance-of-the-Lupin-flowers-386848935 )
Back to top Go down
Forestmoon
Taurus
Taurus
Forestmoon

Character sheet
Sneak :
Strength :

PostSubject: Re: Summer Festivals: The Hunt   Summer Festivals: The Hunt - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 5:40 pm

"I'll come along too, I can't stand to wait around doing nothing any longer!" I say.
(to the full moon meeting place)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Summer Festivals: The Hunt   Summer Festivals: The Hunt - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Summer Festivals: The Hunt
Page 3 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Soul Watchers :: Role Play Locations :: The Outer Edges-
Jump to: