Soul Watchers
Welcome to Soul Watchers Territory. Please log in or register if your looking to join. Guests and friends can post in the guest area if you would like to.

If your not looking to join but have suggestions or comments on the website feel free to post in our guests area. If you have your own website and meet our requirements we could become affiliates,we would advertise your pack and you could adversite ours.
Soul Watchers
Welcome to Soul Watchers Territory. Please log in or register if your looking to join. Guests and friends can post in the guest area if you would like to.

If your not looking to join but have suggestions or comments on the website feel free to post in our guests area. If you have your own website and meet our requirements we could become affiliates,we would advertise your pack and you could adversite ours.
Soul Watchers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Soul Watchers

A Wolf RPG site. Always Accepting

HomeBlack HoleRulesGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Ladies and Gents here're the Announcements! If you haven't noticed yet, this website is dead. But fear not! We have been reborn into... Renati Vigilum. The URL to get to our new pack and website is on the home page above the chat box (or where that would be). If you were looking to join Soul Watchers just check out the new site cause we are still the same people (along with some new members) and we are x10 better than we were. I LOVE YOU ALL!! See you there!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Despicable Me Hentai
Summer Festivals: The Hunt - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 18, 2017 9:58 pm by Starsguard

» ~Wanted~ Pups!
Summer Festivals: The Hunt - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2014 9:25 pm by Silence

» UnFinished Biographies
Summer Festivals: The Hunt - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2014 10:07 pm by Kekoa

» How are you going to start off
Summer Festivals: The Hunt - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 29, 2013 1:28 am by Falcon~

» Summer Festivals: The Hunt
Summer Festivals: The Hunt - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 25, 2013 12:00 pm by Dakota Silverwind

» Check Up
Summer Festivals: The Hunt - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 25, 2013 4:24 am by Water Reed

» Time to Begin Again
Summer Festivals: The Hunt - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 24, 2013 3:29 pm by Kayga

» The Pack's New Name!!!
Summer Festivals: The Hunt - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 23, 2013 5:42 pm by Winter

» MARRY THE NIGHT-NEW CANINE RPG
Summer Festivals: The Hunt - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2013 11:22 pm by Guest

» Our Affiliation Requirements
Summer Festivals: The Hunt - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2013 3:23 pm by Silence

Top posting users this week
No user
Weather
The weather in the valley is going to suck guys. The storm that is constantly mentioned in posts will be the end of the Soul Watchers pack. Some members will not make it, and some will. (Please put that info in your signature so it looks something like this... [Silence: Will survive flood but afterwards fate is undecided]) The rain will come down in buckets, and the lightening will start fires and trees will most likely fall in our path up the mountain. Season: Summer Weather Summary: The Storm

Summer Festivals: The Hunt

Go down 
+12
Falcon~
Gemini
Dakota Silverwind
Woylvesbane
Winter
Salvatioη
Starsguard
Autumn
Forestmoon
Blue
Silver
Silence
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Silence
Admin
Admin
Silence

Character sheet
Alfas Trust : 100%
Sneak :
Summer Festivals: The Hunt - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue65/100Summer Festivals: The Hunt - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (65/100)
Strength :
Summer Festivals: The Hunt - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue50/100Summer Festivals: The Hunt - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)

Summer Festivals: The Hunt - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Summer Festivals: The Hunt   Summer Festivals: The Hunt - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 2:51 pm

First topic message reminder :

Summer Festivals: The Hunt - Page 4 Loch-drunkie-forest-path1

Back to top Go down
https://soulwatchers.rpg-board.net

AuthorMessage
Forestmoon
Taurus
Taurus

Character sheet
Alfas Trust : 0
Sneak :
Summer Festivals: The Hunt - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue80/100Summer Festivals: The Hunt - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (80/100)
Strength :
Summer Festivals: The Hunt - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue48/100Summer Festivals: The Hunt - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (48/100)

PostSubject: Re: Summer Festivals: The Hunt   Summer Festivals: The Hunt - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 5:40 pm

"I'll come along too, I can't stand to wait around doing nothing any longer!" I say.
(to the full moon meeting place)
Back to top Go down
Dakota Silverwind
Taurus
Taurus
Dakota Silverwind

Location : All alone, somewhere. Somewhere that I don't matter.

Character sheet
Alfas Trust : 75%
Sneak :
Summer Festivals: The Hunt - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue30/100Summer Festivals: The Hunt - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (30/100)
Strength :
Summer Festivals: The Hunt - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue30/100Summer Festivals: The Hunt - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (30/100)

PostSubject: Re: Summer Festivals: The Hunt   Summer Festivals: The Hunt - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 6:24 pm

I look to Silver and nod with a smile after her words, I was sure I knew where they were, the last place I saw them was at the full moon meeting's willow before I ran off here so that /must/ mean that they are still there, at least I hoped so.
"I'm su-"
I'm cut off by Forest. "I'll come along too, I can't stand to wait around doing nothing any longer!"
I smile at her and nod before looking back to Silver. "I'm sure the three of us can find them, they are probably just still at the willow." I turn my attention to Bane and Forest. "We can check there first." I look up to see that the sun was on a few hours from setting and glance at the path that lead to the open field.
"C'mon then, the faster we find them, the faster the festival can start, eh?"
I turn and start a few steps down the path, glancing over my shoulder, waiting to see if Bane and Forest would follow.
Back to top Go down
Silver

Silver

Character sheet
Alfas Trust : 90%
Sneak :
Summer Festivals: The Hunt - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue70/100Summer Festivals: The Hunt - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (70/100)
Strength :
Summer Festivals: The Hunt - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue72/100Summer Festivals: The Hunt - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (72/100)

PostSubject: Re: Summer Festivals: The Hunt   Summer Festivals: The Hunt - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 21, 2013 8:54 am

I let out a small sigh as I watch the three of them go and lower my head. I´m starting to get quite bored too...no wonder...we´ve waited for at least three hours for the rest to arrive. I drop my Body down to the ground with a loud thud, whirling some dust up and lay my chin on my big, soft paws.

I then perk my ears by the loud chirping of some birds up in the crowns of the trees and stare at them for a while. I tilt my head a bit to the side and then stand up from the ground again. I stare at the bright midday sun and then turn my gaze to a darker part of the forest. Oh well, I stand up and decide to go for a short walk in the outer edges forest. It´s quite warm here on the field so I might aswell wait in the cool shadows further back and so I slowly trot into the Woods.
Back to top Go down
http://warriordogogonme.deviantart.com/
Gemini
Admin
Admin
Gemini

Character sheet
Sneak :
Summer Festivals: The Hunt - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue60/100Summer Festivals: The Hunt - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (60/100)
Strength :
Summer Festivals: The Hunt - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue100/100Summer Festivals: The Hunt - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Summer Festivals: The Hunt   Summer Festivals: The Hunt - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 21, 2013 7:12 pm

I slowly break away from the soily seal of the terrain, pushing up onto my long boned foundations. My bi colored optics reach out ahead of me to find a silver shaded wolf passing by. Familiar.
Back to top Go down
Silence
Admin
Admin
Silence

Character sheet
Sneak :
Summer Festivals: The Hunt - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue65/100Summer Festivals: The Hunt - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (65/100)
Strength :
Summer Festivals: The Hunt - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue50/100Summer Festivals: The Hunt - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)

PostSubject: Re: Summer Festivals: The Hunt   Summer Festivals: The Hunt - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 21, 2013 8:32 pm

(Got back today, I'll be changing your ranks back to normal [you know who you are] and I'm also going to try to catch up with all this stuff you've done without me... Could I have a short story of what happened perhaps? AND I'm going to be making someone the MoTM, Member of the Month, once this months over. So be awesome and help out and it could be you!)

Pealing my eyes open, I realize I had fallen asleep. Leaning heavily on a tree trunk, with my head slumped over I must have looked strange. My whole body ached now but I felt alive again. I needed to get more sleep at night, or at anytime at all really.

Rubbing my eyes with my paw, I find myself blinded by chunks of thick blackish brown fur. Furiously trying to wipe it away for a few moments before just giving up and shaking my head, I scan the area. Unsure of how long I had slept I wasn't sure what had happened while I was dead to the world.

Looking up I see no one in sight, my sense of smell still under maintenance so I could only smell myself (which wasn't that great smelling in the first place). Frowning like a pup, I attempt to get up and as I do I hear a few dozen cracking sounds come from my back. Stiffening up, I roll off the tree and fall then continue to roll around in the dirt. Feeling the cool soil in my fur felt strangely good, so I didn't stop. My Alfa like manners were gone for the moment, the cause most likely being that no one was here to see it.  

Moaning loudly I prepare to get up but see no point. The festivals could have been going on, no one would care if I just napped some more or played in the dirt...
Back to top Go down
Gemini
Admin
Admin
Gemini

Character sheet
Sneak :
Summer Festivals: The Hunt - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue60/100Summer Festivals: The Hunt - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (60/100)
Strength :
Summer Festivals: The Hunt - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue100/100Summer Festivals: The Hunt - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Summer Festivals: The Hunt   Summer Festivals: The Hunt - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 21, 2013 10:50 pm

My curious gaze travelled along the forgotten pines and oaks. My level glare finally settled upon a rather built young fae. That unique aroma clicked in my web of memories. Silence. I whispered hoarsely, but with joy etched in my voice. I slowly approached, towering over the fae as she enjoyed herself on the hard terrain. My bi-colored eyes shone with love as they watched her.
Back to top Go down
Silence
Admin
Admin
Silence

Character sheet
Sneak :
Strength :

PostSubject: Re: Summer Festivals: The Hunt   Summer Festivals: The Hunt - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 12:15 am

I lay on my side and took in deep breaths, also breathing in dirt and dust. Closing my eyes I felt the sunlight warming up my brown belly and I rolled around more. 

Stopping only to look around again I find myself seeing  a very familiar black wolf walking towards me. My breath caught in my throat and my heart skipped a beat... Or a few. 

Slowly rising from the ground, I lifted my head and stated at him. My eyes full of confusion and joy, I leapt up and stood there. My eyes began to water and I felt a tear drip down my maw. Choking back a sob I stepped forward, my voice cracking with my words to him "Is it really you?"

Back to top Go down
Gemini
Admin
Admin
Gemini

Character sheet
Sneak :
Strength :

PostSubject: Re: Summer Festivals: The Hunt   Summer Festivals: The Hunt - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 12:19 am

"Yes, it's me my Silence." I softly whisper, nuzzling ,y chin into her soft dark fur and smiling happily with completeness. My tongue laps out to dry away her tear.

My gaze went beyond her though, thinking about the silver wolf. Silver. Memories rushed back like a bursting flood. Everything hit me once more, the ups and the downs.
Back to top Go down
Silence
Admin
Admin
Silence

Character sheet
Sneak :
Strength :

PostSubject: Re: Summer Festivals: The Hunt   Summer Festivals: The Hunt - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 12:31 am

Those few words made me forget about the rest of the world. Everything was forgotten but our little screwed up family. That was all that mattered then and there, nothing else could have made me happier. 

Nuzzling his maw, I step into his side and lay my head across his back and take in his scent. His scent brought back the memories of our first moments together, nothing was more sweet than this.
Back to top Go down
Gemini
Admin
Admin
Gemini

Character sheet
Sneak :
Strength :

PostSubject: Re: Summer Festivals: The Hunt   Summer Festivals: The Hunt - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 12:37 am

I rested my head on her shoulder gently, making sure to not put the full weight on her. I closed my eyes, becoming lost in the utopia world with her.

Where were the others? I had not known but I was curious as to where they were. I had so many questions, but I wasn't sure of when was the right time to ask. Could someone have hurt her? I couldn't push up My voice to Ask, I was too lost in love.
Back to top Go down
Silver

Silver

Character sheet
Sneak :
Summer Festivals: The Hunt - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue70/100Summer Festivals: The Hunt - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (70/100)
Strength :
Summer Festivals: The Hunt - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue72/100Summer Festivals: The Hunt - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (72/100)

PostSubject: Re: Summer Festivals: The Hunt   Summer Festivals: The Hunt - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 9:25 am

Summer has never been  my fav season in the year. Ever since I was a pup, I didnt like the drastic increasing temperature in my homelan, altough I have to admit that summer was quite mild there if I compare it with Greece. Still, it´s quite an intresting land tough...I wonder where the humans live in that Country.

Bothered by a slight headache I come to a stop infront of a huge oak tree. The huge shadow covers my whole silvery Body and even a bunch of trees further back. I havent walken away that far...no not at all. I could see the rest of my comrades in the hot, dry field just fine and if they concentrate on their sense of sight then it wont take long for them either to spot the silvery-white She-wolf, resting in the dark shadows of the trees.

I take a few steps towards the bark and then turn to the side, so my shoulders face the tree trunk. I rub my shoulder plates on the rough bark as I feel the iching again and watch the small silvery hair storm taking place. However, just a few minutes ago I swear I´ve noticed a brute strolling around here. I didnt pay much Attention to him tough, since I was busy finding a perfect spot for me to cool down but now as I think about it, his Aura...felt kinda familiar to me.

I let out a pleased groan as I hit a sweet spot on my back and then plop down to the ground, more than just feeling calm and relaxed. Then I remember the male from earlier again and I straighten my ears  in an attentive way. Who was he..? There was something shocking familiar on him which I just can´t analyse. I must have known him or else I couldnt have recalled his type of Aura.

Still feeling the insatiable hunger of answers to the question which roam in my head, I realise myself defeated by the hotness of the Sunspirit and I close my eyes for a while in order to take a short nap.

Last edited by Silver on Mon Jul 22, 2013 9:34 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Gemini
Admin
Admin
Gemini

Character sheet
Sneak :
Strength :

PostSubject: Re: Summer Festivals: The Hunt   Summer Festivals: The Hunt - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 9:34 am

It was Silver, the wolf who stood by my side like a sister. I needed to see her, but I couldn't break my hug with Silence, feeling our love bond extremely. "I'll be back, honey." I smile, pulling away and back towards the strange scent. "Silver!" I bark, unsure if she remembered me.
Back to top Go down
Silver

Silver

Character sheet
Sneak :
Strength :

PostSubject: Re: Summer Festivals: The Hunt   Summer Festivals: The Hunt - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 10:42 am

I am about to get lost in my very own dream world and feel how the slight headache is getting away but suddenly I hear somebody calling out my Name.

"Silver!"

I perk my ears and my right one twitches by the chime of the voice. Without my brain even realising to whom this voice belonged to, my tail already begins to wag in a excited manner. I then lift my head up, my dull golden-greenish speckled eyes fixed on the Image of a big, blackish brute. Wait isnt that the one I´ve seen a few moments before? And...wait! Isnt that?
I immediately jump up from the ground and then trot towards him, increasing my Speed and before I tripple over my paws, I  leap into the air, raising my front legs up in a playful way "Sin!" (I guess I have to call you like that now, right? XD) I exclaim happily and land right infront of him with a loud thud as my paws hit the dry ground. I then lift my head up again and glance at Sin, who has always supported me like a strong brother after I took over the Alpha rank in the Death whisper pack. I try to stop acting like a immature Young pup and try to Approach him in a more mature way now altough my tail is wagging like crazy. "I´m so glad to see you, healthy and alive again, Sin!"

Last edited by Silver on Mon Jul 22, 2013 12:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Gemini
Admin
Admin
Gemini

Character sheet
Sneak :
Strength :

PostSubject: Re: Summer Festivals: The Hunt   Summer Festivals: The Hunt - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 12:03 pm

"I'm so glad to meet up once more with my family." I exclaim, tackling Silver to the ground playfully and smiling. I acted like a pup, although I was the Grand Alfa everyone needs some time to have fun. I chuckle and wag my tail, still pinning her down. "How has it been going?" I ask, slowly getting off of her and sitting down.
Back to top Go down
Silver

Silver

Character sheet
Sneak :
Strength :

PostSubject: Re: Summer Festivals: The Hunt   Summer Festivals: The Hunt - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 12:40 pm

I try to push him off from me carefully as I could feel his weight making it hard for me to breath normally. I stand up, shaking some dirt off from my bright coat and then look at him again, still having a broad smile on my lips. "Oh, actually quite good. Sure we had our unpleasent moments or two but we managed to overcome them, like always" I tell him, Holding my head high and smiling with my eyes closed. I then turn back to Gemini, my eyes widened and my maw ripped wide open. "But I should actually ask you the same question. How are you and where have you been all this time? Silence was worrying ya know" I add, my glance shifts into a more serious expression now but my bride smile is still more than visible since I´m unable to hide my happiness.
Back to top Go down
Gemini
Admin
Admin
Gemini

Character sheet
Sneak :
Strength :

PostSubject: Re: Summer Festivals: The Hunt   Summer Festivals: The Hunt - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 12:44 pm

"I am great. I was in a concussion off in the woods somewhere. It took a while to get my memory back." I state, still smiling at her.
Back to top Go down
Silver

Silver

Character sheet
Sneak :
Strength :

PostSubject: Re: Summer Festivals: The Hunt   Summer Festivals: The Hunt - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 1:39 pm

I only smile back to Sin and give him a short nod. "I see...You´re sure getting yourself into some strange situations, ya know " I had to hold back silent chuckle by my Statement but then notice Silence a short distance away from us. She sure seems quite happy, now that her beloved mate is here again. I wag my tail once more in a cheerful manner and then glance back at Sin "We have just started our very first Festival in the Soul watchers Valley. The summer Festival and everyone is gathered here. Perhaps you would like to meet the others again too?"
Back to top Go down
Gemini
Admin
Admin
Gemini

Character sheet
Sneak :
Strength :

PostSubject: Re: Summer Festivals: The Hunt   Summer Festivals: The Hunt - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 1:46 pm

"That would be great." I state before striding over to Silence and licking her cheek gently. "What is happening around here?" I ask her.
Back to top Go down
Silence
Admin
Admin
Silence

Character sheet
Sneak :
Strength :

PostSubject: Re: Summer Festivals: The Hunt   Summer Festivals: The Hunt - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 1:49 pm

I feel him slip away to speak to Silver and let myself slip into a sitting position. Sighing, I open my mouth and let a howl ring out for Salvation, hoping she would hear it and come when she got the chance. I wanted to share my happiness
with her but I began to wonder if she loved her dad like I did. He was gone most of her short life and she barely knew him. In that moment I swore to myself to make that change. She would get to know him and we would be better parents.

Slowly letting the call end, I felt a sudden wave of sadness wash over me. Why hadn't anyone come back from the hunt? Had it even started yet? Where were those who hadn't shown up yet? I felt the blood rush from my head as I wondered if the packs numbers shrunk as I had slept under that tree.

Getting up I walk over to the two of them and try to be polite as I interrupt their conversation,
"Silver, where did everyone go? Has the hunt even happened yet?"
Back to top Go down
Silver

Silver

Character sheet
Sneak :
Strength :

PostSubject: Re: Summer Festivals: The Hunt   Summer Festivals: The Hunt - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 1:54 pm

I notice Silence walking over to me and I turn around in order to face her. By her question I flattened my ears for a short Moment and let out a silent sigh. "No it hasnt started yet. The Titan´s members still havent arrived and we´ve been waiting for hours for them to come. Bane, Forest and Dakota are off searching for them after I tried to call the others so they gather here around the other edges. *sigh* None of them have shown up yet tough ..." I state, stopping my tail wagging for a while and wait for Silence to reply, wondering if she would have an solution for this situation.
Back to top Go down
Gemini
Admin
Admin
Gemini

Character sheet
Sneak :
Strength :

PostSubject: Re: Summer Festivals: The Hunt   Summer Festivals: The Hunt - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 1:59 pm

I look to Silence, thinking. "I think we need to vote another Titan Alfa and have more members join it." I say aloud.
Back to top Go down
Silence
Admin
Admin
Silence

Character sheet
Sneak :
Strength :

PostSubject: Re: Summer Festivals: The Hunt   Summer Festivals: The Hunt - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 2:24 pm

My eyes quickly fall to the ground. The festivals hadn't even started yet? Was something wrong... I look up again and find myself gazing into Gemini's eyes, must have been hoping that there was an answer there but I only saw my reflection in his eyes.
Wishing I didn't need to do what I had to do, I quickly licked his muzzle and whispered
"I'll be back before you know it, I'm going to go look for everyone"
Without waiting for a reply I set off towards one of the pack territories. Hoping someone would be there to follow me back.
Back to top Go down
Gemini
Admin
Admin
Gemini

Character sheet
Sneak :
Strength :

PostSubject: Re: Summer Festivals: The Hunt   Summer Festivals: The Hunt - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 2:37 pm

I look to Silver, my crimson and ashen orbs crossing in concern and confusion. My gaze travels along the terrain and through the towering pines to Silence who has just departed. "Silver, can you gather everyone in the center?" I ask, staring vacantly into space. My canvas trembles as a rough breeze rips through my onyx pelt. The design across my eye compacts as I close my optics.
Back to top Go down
Silver

Silver

Character sheet
Sneak :
Strength :

PostSubject: Re: Summer Festivals: The Hunt   Summer Festivals: The Hunt - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 2:45 pm

I watch Silence dissappearing into the forest and my gaze turns a bit cramped and guilty. She seemed quite frustrated as I told her the News. "Silence, please dont forget to find Bane, Dakota and Forest aswell!" I bark loudly before she fully vanishes in the darkness. My right ear twitches by Sin´s voice and I glance at him with my right lime-golden eye before entirely turning around to face him. I dont reply to his question but rather give him a short nod as a "yes". I turn around and trot towards the remaining wolves, to make sure that they all stay in a Group.
Back to top Go down
Gemini
Admin
Admin
Gemini

Character sheet
Sneak :
Strength :

PostSubject: Re: Summer Festivals: The Hunt   Summer Festivals: The Hunt - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 2:55 pm

I look off and prepare myself for the members, slowly striding out into a open field for easier access. I hope Silence got back soon.
Back to top Go down
Winter
Taurus
Taurus
Winter

Location : The land of the free, and the home of the twinkies.

Character sheet
Sneak :
Strength :

PostSubject: Re: Summer Festivals: The Hunt   Summer Festivals: The Hunt - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 8:43 pm

I sigh, feeling confused and anxious. The little that is left of Lupin is split up again, and I can't stop thinking of poor baby Loki, alone somewhere...

I flinch as I feel a pain in my chest. All this confusion is not good for my heart.

I watch, strangely detached, as a wolf named Sin speaks with Silence and Silver. When did he get here? I'm not sure I recognize him, but yet... Gemini?

I close my eyes. Yep. I need to ask Starsgaurd later about a herb for headaches.

"I-I'm going back to the meeting place. I have to look for my puppy again. I'll b-be back soon." I say, still feeling a little dizzy as I run off. (To Full Moon Meeting forum)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Summer Festivals: The Hunt   Summer Festivals: The Hunt - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Summer Festivals: The Hunt
Page 4 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Soul Watchers :: Role Play Locations :: The Outer Edges-
Jump to: