Soul Watchers
Welcome to Soul Watchers Territory. Please log in or register if your looking to join. Guests and friends can post in the guest area if you would like to.

If your not looking to join but have suggestions or comments on the website feel free to post in our guests area. If you have your own website and meet our requirements we could become affiliates,we would advertise your pack and you could adversite ours.
Soul Watchers
Welcome to Soul Watchers Territory. Please log in or register if your looking to join. Guests and friends can post in the guest area if you would like to.

If your not looking to join but have suggestions or comments on the website feel free to post in our guests area. If you have your own website and meet our requirements we could become affiliates,we would advertise your pack and you could adversite ours.
Soul Watchers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Soul Watchers

A Wolf RPG site. Always Accepting

HomeBlack HoleRulesGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Ladies and Gents here're the Announcements! If you haven't noticed yet, this website is dead. But fear not! We have been reborn into... Renati Vigilum. The URL to get to our new pack and website is on the home page above the chat box (or where that would be). If you were looking to join Soul Watchers just check out the new site cause we are still the same people (along with some new members) and we are x10 better than we were. I LOVE YOU ALL!! See you there!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Despicable Me Hentai
Time to Begin Again - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 18, 2017 9:58 pm by Starsguard

» ~Wanted~ Pups!
Time to Begin Again - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2014 9:25 pm by Silence

» UnFinished Biographies
Time to Begin Again - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2014 10:07 pm by Kekoa

» How are you going to start off
Time to Begin Again - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 29, 2013 1:28 am by Falcon~

» Summer Festivals: The Hunt
Time to Begin Again - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 25, 2013 12:00 pm by Dakota Silverwind

» Check Up
Time to Begin Again - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 25, 2013 4:24 am by Water Reed

» Time to Begin Again
Time to Begin Again - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 24, 2013 3:29 pm by Kayga

» The Pack's New Name!!!
Time to Begin Again - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 23, 2013 5:42 pm by Winter

» MARRY THE NIGHT-NEW CANINE RPG
Time to Begin Again - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2013 11:22 pm by Guest

» Our Affiliation Requirements
Time to Begin Again - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2013 3:23 pm by Silence

Top posting users this week
No user
Weather
The weather in the valley is going to suck guys. The storm that is constantly mentioned in posts will be the end of the Soul Watchers pack. Some members will not make it, and some will. (Please put that info in your signature so it looks something like this... [Silence: Will survive flood but afterwards fate is undecided]) The rain will come down in buckets, and the lightening will start fires and trees will most likely fall in our path up the mountain. Season: Summer Weather Summary: The Storm

Time to Begin Again

Go down 
+7
Falcon~
Denelli
Woylvesbane
Evergreen
Silver
Winter
Silence
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Should we Restart?
Yes
Time to Begin Again - Page 2 I_vote_lcap18%Time to Begin Again - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 18% [ 2 ]
If we HAVE to, yes
Time to Begin Again - Page 2 I_vote_lcap27%Time to Begin Again - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 27% [ 3 ]
Maybe
Time to Begin Again - Page 2 I_vote_lcap9%Time to Begin Again - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 9% [ 1 ]
I hope not
Time to Begin Again - Page 2 I_vote_lcap18%Time to Begin Again - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 18% [ 2 ]
I'd really prefer to not
Time to Begin Again - Page 2 I_vote_lcap0%Time to Begin Again - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
No!
Time to Begin Again - Page 2 I_vote_lcap27%Time to Begin Again - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 27% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 11

Back

AuthorMessage
Silence
Admin
Admin
Silence

Character sheet
Alfas Trust : 100%
Sneak :
Time to Begin Again - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue65/100Time to Begin Again - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (65/100)
Strength :
Time to Begin Again - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue50/100Time to Begin Again - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)

Time to Begin Again - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Time to Begin Again   Time to Begin Again - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2013 3:15 pm

First topic message reminder :

Everyone, this has been on my mind for a short while now. Everyone is slowing down in the role play and people are getting quiet.

I'm not sure if its because of school, but I thought about starting again. Maybe the same ideas, but with a different name and possibly just one pack. Because the low number of members in each one makes it hard for you guys to role play in your packs territory. Another thing, is that if we restart, we will be able to use wolf quest to advertise again. New pack, new thread.

I hate this and all, but I need your opinions before we even started to do this. 

Silence

Last edited by Silence on Thu Aug 22, 2013 6:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://soulwatchers.rpg-board.net

AuthorMessage
Silence
Admin
Admin

Character sheet
Sneak :
Time to Begin Again - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue65/100Time to Begin Again - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (65/100)
Strength :
Time to Begin Again - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue50/100Time to Begin Again - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)

PostSubject: Re: Time to Begin Again   Time to Begin Again - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 19, 2013 8:58 pm

Though Falcon, I actually think that it might last just as long or longer. The B.R.P was my very first time being the leader of a pack and my first time making a site. Now I'm better at both those things and can prepare much more thoroughly for the pack to come. With new rules, drawn out territory and possibly a better site I think that with all of your help this pack could be way more fun than this. 

I mean, to be truthful, I think the role play has been so slow for a while now. We just walk around and talk about little things but really, where's the fun in that!? I try to add some fun with the festivals and the contests but no one participates and it just isn't any fun. We have no real plot to follow, no really good rules, the coding needs some work and I have no mods to help me! There is never anyone in the chat, most of you guys post in the games more than the actual role play and our role plays never have any surprises or action in them anymore. Our site is really, sadly, a mess. 

Back to pack names... Because that really matters, I think we should start to narrow it down to.... 8 pack titles. 

Silence
Back to top Go down
Falcon~
Taurus
Taurus
Falcon~

Character sheet
Alfas Trust : 75%
Sneak :
Time to Begin Again - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue82/100Time to Begin Again - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (82/100)
Strength :
Time to Begin Again - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue68/100Time to Begin Again - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (68/100)

PostSubject: Re: Time to Begin Again   Time to Begin Again - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 19, 2013 9:05 pm

Well, I mean we can restart, but have it tracing back to Soulwatchers and our history. We should have the same wolves with the same names but just a better lay out. I'll help, I just don't want the history of Soulwatchers to be put behind. Having it present seems better.

And my pack name choice will be...The forgotten Watchers.
Back to top Go down
Falcon~
Taurus
Taurus
Falcon~

Character sheet
Sneak :
Time to Begin Again - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue82/100Time to Begin Again - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (82/100)
Strength :
Time to Begin Again - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue68/100Time to Begin Again - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (68/100)

PostSubject: Re: Time to Begin Again   Time to Begin Again - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 19, 2013 9:07 pm

Oh and btw I think we should figure out a better name for the Creatures that we call 'Watchers' because I get confused...
Back to top Go down
Winter
Taurus
Taurus
Winter

Location : The land of the free, and the home of the twinkies.

Character sheet
Alfas Trust : 90%
Sneak :
Time to Begin Again - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue70/100Time to Begin Again - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (70/100)
Strength :
Time to Begin Again - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue30/100Time to Begin Again - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (30/100)

PostSubject: Re: Time to Begin Again   Time to Begin Again - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 21, 2013 8:49 am

Winter wrote:
I've got some name suggestions too. How about 'The Pack of the Drowned' or just 'The Drowned'? It seems to me that the new territory is in the same place, but the environment has changed over time. Maybe the sea level has risen and swallowed up most of the valley? It make for a really dramatic legend.

Can I be in charge of coming up with legends for us? I got a few really awesome ideas for how SoulWatchers could have changed. Of course, I'd write them as if they had been passed down for generations, so everything won't be completely as it actually happened, but the point will be made, and the legends will attract the eyes of new members who are looking for an interesting story to follow. Maybe I could be the Keeper of the new pack instead of an Alfa?
I quoted myself, in case some of you didn't see my last post, since that's when the second page started.
Personally, I think we really need a chance to start over, even characters. Don't you ever get bored just using that one character?
Back to top Go down
Silver

Silver

Character sheet
Sneak :
Time to Begin Again - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue70/100Time to Begin Again - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (70/100)
Strength :
Time to Begin Again - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue72/100Time to Begin Again - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (72/100)

PostSubject: Re: Time to Begin Again   Time to Begin Again - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 21, 2013 10:19 am

Well...surely it would be kind of refreshing to rp as a new character but on the other Hand...we´ve been through so many things with them. We put so much love in our characters and some of them are even based on us. For my part, I´m still deciding. I´ll either change the appereance of my character and stick with Silver for a little longer or I´ll make a completely new chara.
Back to top Go down
http://warriordogogonme.deviantart.com/
Starsguard
Sagittarius
Sagittarius
Starsguard

Character sheet
Alfas Trust : 85%
Sneak :
Time to Begin Again - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue80/100Time to Begin Again - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (80/100)
Strength :
Time to Begin Again - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue40/100Time to Begin Again - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (40/100)

PostSubject: Re: Time to Begin Again   Time to Begin Again - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 21, 2013 4:16 pm

I think I am going to keep the name Starsguard, but roleplay as a different charecter.
Back to top Go down
Silence
Admin
Admin
Silence

Character sheet
Sneak :
Strength :

PostSubject: Re: Time to Begin Again   Time to Begin Again - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 21, 2013 5:46 pm

Well, to get this straight. You will be all allowed to have 2 more characters after your first. Of course the second char. Must be of the other gender. So having new characters will happen eventually. (Though they will cost something, the second characters that is)

Also, in the role play the oncoming storm will start our move to the new pack. The valley will flood and we'll move up to the mountain. If you want your character to... Not make it so that you can start a new character that's fine. Just tell me out of rp if you're gonna do that. I'm liking this idea so just keep reading...

'The valley flooded and those who survived barely made it by. Their numbers decreasing the wolves left to find a better home. A few returned years later (if your character didn't die during flood but you wanted a fresh start) and started to rebuild a new pack. With a new leader.'

Now the last part will be true, ill be a different character. She'll be more strict, and possibly look different. (Gemini Salvation and I will need to talk about this first though)

Please remember to vote on what has NOT BEEN VOTED ON. 

Silence
Back to top Go down
Falcon~
Taurus
Taurus
Falcon~

Character sheet
Sneak :
Strength :

PostSubject: Re: Time to Begin Again   Time to Begin Again - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 21, 2013 6:00 pm

I have made my decision. Before the Flood happens Falcon has her Pups (btw she is like 7 years old now) and when the flood comes It will be...Falcons time to leave SoulWatchers. Roy will also not make it and in the new Pack I will Roleplay Nova when she is a teen.
Back to top Go down
Silence
Admin
Admin
Silence

Character sheet
Sneak :
Strength :

PostSubject: Re: Time to Begin Again   Time to Begin Again - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 21, 2013 6:18 pm

Thanks for posting that, 

I might have another check up to see who will make it and who won't.
Back to top Go down
Starsguard
Sagittarius
Sagittarius
Starsguard

Character sheet
Sneak :
Time to Begin Again - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue80/100Time to Begin Again - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (80/100)
Strength :
Time to Begin Again - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue40/100Time to Begin Again - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (40/100)

PostSubject: Re: Time to Begin Again   Time to Begin Again - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 21, 2013 6:27 pm

Ah, poops, I can't kill Starsguard. She'll survive Very Happy 
Sorry Im changing my mind like the wind but I'll leave it at that
Back to top Go down
Silence
Admin
Admin
Silence

Character sheet
Sneak :
Strength :

PostSubject: Re: Time to Begin Again   Time to Begin Again - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 21, 2013 6:28 pm

That's fine, you can still have another character after that who will be different.

For those of you who are going into the next Generation, put your characters status in your signature! For example, 

Silence: Survives flood but does not return

Starsguard: Survives flood and returns

Falcon: Doesn't survive along with one of her pups

Silence
Back to top Go down
Falcon~
Taurus
Taurus
Falcon~

Character sheet
Sneak :
Strength :

PostSubject: Re: Time to Begin Again   Time to Begin Again - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 21, 2013 7:13 pm

oooo btw Stars because you will survive you will know Nova because you will be there at her birth! Do you mind, if you're are in the new pack around the time Nova is found, as a Pup, can the history be that you trained her but never told her about Falcon because she was to young?
Back to top Go down
Silver

Silver

Character sheet
Sneak :
Strength :
Time to Begin Again - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue72/100Time to Begin Again - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (72/100)

PostSubject: Re: Time to Begin Again   Time to Begin Again - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 21, 2013 7:16 pm

Gaaah...I´m still deciding! >.<
Back to top Go down
Starsguard
Sagittarius
Sagittarius
Starsguard

Character sheet
Sneak :
Strength :

PostSubject: Re: Time to Begin Again   Time to Begin Again - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 21, 2013 7:42 pm

Sure Falcon
Back to top Go down
Falcon~
Taurus
Taurus
Falcon~

Character sheet
Sneak :
Strength :

PostSubject: Re: Time to Begin Again   Time to Begin Again - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 21, 2013 8:13 pm

*Jumps up* Yayy!
Back to top Go down
Woylvesbane
Sagittarius
Sagittarius
Woylvesbane

Character sheet
Alfas Trust : 60%
Sneak :
Time to Begin Again - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue20/100Time to Begin Again - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/100)
Strength :

PostSubject: Re: Time to Begin Again   Time to Begin Again - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 21, 2013 10:54 pm

Well, I think I'll stay with the Bane-inator (woylvesbane) :3 She swims like a BAWS.

Although if this takes place a few years from now and she just turned 2 years old (Since she's my 'sona and I just turned 18, so that's 2 in wolf/dog years.... but barely...).... I guess she'll be around 4 years old by then? That sounds about right. And I think I may want to add a second character when I get enough RP-moolah, because I have a relative of her's that I would like to bring in (I don't want to ruin the surprise. XD)

I think I may change her personality a wee bit though; making her a bit more mature and whatnot... as well as a little less submissive ('Cuz when I was RP-ing her earlier I felt as though I kinda came off as super submissive, which isn't very becoming of a warrior/ guard.)
Back to top Go down
http://ice-cold-werewolf.deviantart.com/
Silver

Silver

Character sheet
Sneak :
Strength :

PostSubject: Re: Time to Begin Again   Time to Begin Again - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 22, 2013 3:51 am

Alright, I made my decision. Silver is going to survive the flood. Her Family have managed to cross the sea´s once so a flood wont be a Problem for her. I´m going to change her appereance neverthless. I´ll stay with the Yin Yang theme tough Smile
Back to top Go down
Denelli
Sagittarius
Sagittarius
Denelli

Character sheet
Alfas Trust : 0
Sneak :
Time to Begin Again - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue30/100Time to Begin Again - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (30/100)
Strength :
Time to Begin Again - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue20/100Time to Begin Again - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/100)

PostSubject: Re: Time to Begin Again   Time to Begin Again - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 22, 2013 5:16 pm

Hm....I do believe Denelli will survive..the flood.
Ha, that's all I have to say c:
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: Time to Begin Again   Time to Begin Again - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 23, 2013 2:14 am

Well..I do believe I DON'T want Loki to survive the flood. But is it possible, that I can make a new character? And is she allowed to have..markings? c:
Back to top Go down
Silence
Admin
Admin
Silence

Character sheet
Sneak :
Strength :

PostSubject: Re: Time to Begin Again   Time to Begin Again - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 23, 2013 6:43 am

Yes, your new character can have markings but just not too many.
Back to top Go down
Winter
Taurus
Taurus
Winter

Location : The land of the free, and the home of the twinkies.

Character sheet
Sneak :
Strength :

PostSubject: Re: Time to Begin Again   Time to Begin Again - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 23, 2013 5:39 pm

You mean Loki's gonna die? Nooooooo!
It'll be hard rping as anybody but Winter after so long. I think she'll survive. I'm gonna need someone else to save her, though, because there's no way that fluffy little thing would be able to swim very well. Razz
Back to top Go down
Silver

Silver

Character sheet
Sneak :
Strength :

PostSubject: Re: Time to Begin Again   Time to Begin Again - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 23, 2013 6:17 pm

Dont worry WInter. We´re going to save you XD
Back to top Go down
Dakota Silverwind
Taurus
Taurus
Dakota Silverwind

Location : All alone, somewhere. Somewhere that I don't matter.

Character sheet
Sneak :
Strength :

PostSubject: Re: Time to Begin Again   Time to Begin Again - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 23, 2013 6:32 pm

If there's going to be a flood... Dakota lives! ^^ Though he hates water >.<
Back to top Go down
Silence
Admin
Admin
Silence

Character sheet
Sneak :
Strength :

PostSubject: Re: Time to Begin Again   Time to Begin Again - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 23, 2013 9:57 pm

Great! Im glad all of you guys live but Silence may not be so furtunate after flood....  

My new character's name is Sybil. You may have already seen pics of her, but to Salvation and Gemini she can still be the mother/mate to you guys.You just have to speak up what your plans are during and after the flood.
Back to top Go down
Kayga

Kayga

PostSubject: Re: Time to Begin Again   Time to Begin Again - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 24, 2013 3:29 pm

Eep! I do want Kayga to survive, but she can't swim! She'll likely drown ;______; Haha, anyway, Kayga will somehow survive.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Time to Begin Again   Time to Begin Again - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Time to Begin Again
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Soul Watchers :: General :: Announcments-
Jump to: