Soul Watchers
Welcome to Soul Watchers Territory. Please log in or register if your looking to join. Guests and friends can post in the guest area if you would like to.

If your not looking to join but have suggestions or comments on the website feel free to post in our guests area. If you have your own website and meet our requirements we could become affiliates,we would advertise your pack and you could adversite ours.
Soul Watchers
Welcome to Soul Watchers Territory. Please log in or register if your looking to join. Guests and friends can post in the guest area if you would like to.

If your not looking to join but have suggestions or comments on the website feel free to post in our guests area. If you have your own website and meet our requirements we could become affiliates,we would advertise your pack and you could adversite ours.
Soul Watchers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Soul Watchers

A Wolf RPG site. Always Accepting

HomeBlack HoleRulesGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Ladies and Gents here're the Announcements! If you haven't noticed yet, this website is dead. But fear not! We have been reborn into... Renati Vigilum. The URL to get to our new pack and website is on the home page above the chat box (or where that would be). If you were looking to join Soul Watchers just check out the new site cause we are still the same people (along with some new members) and we are x10 better than we were. I LOVE YOU ALL!! See you there!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Despicable Me Hentai
Summer Festivals: The Hunt - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 18, 2017 9:58 pm by Starsguard

» ~Wanted~ Pups!
Summer Festivals: The Hunt - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2014 9:25 pm by Silence

» UnFinished Biographies
Summer Festivals: The Hunt - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2014 10:07 pm by Kekoa

» How are you going to start off
Summer Festivals: The Hunt - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 29, 2013 1:28 am by Falcon~

» Summer Festivals: The Hunt
Summer Festivals: The Hunt - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 25, 2013 12:00 pm by Dakota Silverwind

» Check Up
Summer Festivals: The Hunt - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 25, 2013 4:24 am by Water Reed

» Time to Begin Again
Summer Festivals: The Hunt - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 24, 2013 3:29 pm by Kayga

» The Pack's New Name!!!
Summer Festivals: The Hunt - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 23, 2013 5:42 pm by Winter

» MARRY THE NIGHT-NEW CANINE RPG
Summer Festivals: The Hunt - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2013 11:22 pm by Guest

» Our Affiliation Requirements
Summer Festivals: The Hunt - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2013 3:23 pm by Silence

Top posting users this week
No user
Weather
The weather in the valley is going to suck guys. The storm that is constantly mentioned in posts will be the end of the Soul Watchers pack. Some members will not make it, and some will. (Please put that info in your signature so it looks something like this... [Silence: Will survive flood but afterwards fate is undecided]) The rain will come down in buckets, and the lightening will start fires and trees will most likely fall in our path up the mountain. Season: Summer Weather Summary: The Storm

Summer Festivals: The Hunt

Go down 
+12
Falcon~
Gemini
Dakota Silverwind
Woylvesbane
Winter
Salvatioη
Starsguard
Autumn
Forestmoon
Blue
Silver
Silence
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Silence
Admin
Admin
Silence

Character sheet
Alfas Trust : 100%
Sneak :
Summer Festivals: The Hunt - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue65/100Summer Festivals: The Hunt - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (65/100)
Strength :
Summer Festivals: The Hunt - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue50/100Summer Festivals: The Hunt - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)

Summer Festivals: The Hunt - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Summer Festivals: The Hunt   Summer Festivals: The Hunt - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 2:51 pm

First topic message reminder :

Summer Festivals: The Hunt - Page 2 Loch-drunkie-forest-path1

Back to top Go down
https://soulwatchers.rpg-board.net

AuthorMessage
Winter
Taurus
Taurus

Character sheet
Alfas Trust : 90%
Sneak :
Summer Festivals: The Hunt - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue70/100Summer Festivals: The Hunt - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (70/100)
Strength :
Summer Festivals: The Hunt - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue30/100Summer Festivals: The Hunt - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (30/100)

PostSubject: Re: Summer Festivals: The Hunt   Summer Festivals: The Hunt - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2013 6:36 pm

Seeing how the stranger is putting herself completely at our mercy, I am confident enough she means no harm. Besides, nothing can really hurt us as long as the entire clan is together.

Ever compassionate, I move a little between the stranger and the rest of the Soulwatchers, subtly protecting her. Even if she attacks, I have faith the others will protect me. I lean down and sniff her neck, identifying her scent. "What is your name?" I ask.
Back to top Go down
Autumn

Autumn

Location : I can be under your bed,couch,even under your desk.Check all these places before i call Slenderman to inform him where you are and what your doing. xP

Character sheet
Alfas Trust : 0
Sneak :
Summer Festivals: The Hunt - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue41/100Summer Festivals: The Hunt - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (41/100)
Strength :
Summer Festivals: The Hunt - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue69/100Summer Festivals: The Hunt - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (69/100)

PostSubject: Re:Summer Festivals   Summer Festivals: The Hunt - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2013 6:50 pm

Autumn opened her eyes and unlocked her head from her chest."My name is Autumn."She said softly.She stared at winter awaiting a reply.She let her muscles relax.She slowly began to let her fear go and lay down.Pulling out her dark brown fur letting there be a brighter,more honey colored brown.She slowly smiled as she felt more welcome because of winter.
Back to top Go down
Starsguard
Sagittarius
Sagittarius
Starsguard

Character sheet
Alfas Trust : 85%
Sneak :
Summer Festivals: The Hunt - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue80/100Summer Festivals: The Hunt - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (80/100)
Strength :
Summer Festivals: The Hunt - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue40/100Summer Festivals: The Hunt - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (40/100)

PostSubject: Re: Summer Festivals: The Hunt   Summer Festivals: The Hunt - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2013 11:31 pm

I glance at the new wolf that just arrived with surprise. I tilt my head, I was confused by this wolf's scent, but now even more perplexed because he looked familiar. I see Silver looking at him also with the same reaction, but then focus on the other wolf, who seemed to be submitting. I decide that she wouldn't  attack or be any harm. I stand up, leaving a pile of black and white fur on the ground, and walk over to where Winter and smile slightly at the new wolf.
Back to top Go down
Forestmoon
Taurus
Taurus
Forestmoon

Character sheet
Sneak :
Summer Festivals: The Hunt - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue80/100Summer Festivals: The Hunt - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (80/100)
Strength :
Summer Festivals: The Hunt - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue48/100Summer Festivals: The Hunt - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (48/100)

PostSubject: RE: Full Moon Meeting   Summer Festivals: The Hunt - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2013 11:39 pm

I looked at the brown wolf but than a thought came to my head. I smelled another unfamiliar wolf too.
I than looked behind me to see the other wolf I had smelled. Silver and Stars seemed to be looking at him with slight recognition.
"Do you know this wolf?" I quietly asked Silver.
Back to top Go down
Blue

Blue

Character sheet
Sneak :
Summer Festivals: The Hunt - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue75/100Summer Festivals: The Hunt - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (75/100)
Strength :
Summer Festivals: The Hunt - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue87/100Summer Festivals: The Hunt - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (87/100)

PostSubject: Re: Summer Festivals: The Hunt   Summer Festivals: The Hunt - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 08, 2013 12:21 am

"I'm Blue. The Great Blue." I smile here, My Bright Golden eyes twinkling. I notice everyone staring at me. "I don't smell or anything, Or its just I'm not Familiar?" My Hind legs resting themselves onto the ground. My broad body standing up straight as I breathe in heavily, and exhale the same. My body being much taller than the other wolves, So I would be looking down as I speak. "Y'all look new." I smile as I try to make them feel comfortable.
Back to top Go down
Salvatioη
Sagittarius
Sagittarius
Salvatioη

Character sheet
Sneak :
Summer Festivals: The Hunt - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Summer Festivals: The Hunt - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Strength :
Summer Festivals: The Hunt - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Summer Festivals: The Hunt - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Summer Festivals: The Hunt   Summer Festivals: The Hunt - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 08, 2013 3:59 am

"See that wolf over there, sitting in the grass? I want you to introduce yourself and bring them over. Perhaps we will have yet another member within our ranks," 

My ears perk at my mother's voice. I glance from the loner to my mother, and then give an instant obedient nod.  Others already appeared to be greeting the stranger and introducing themselves, but I'm just applying to my given orders.
My body rises and I'm on my fours again, my paws beginning to take steps forth towards the unknown female. My azure eyes shoot a glance at the rest, and then they finally drift onto the loner (Autumn). I blink, and clear my throat, "Hello... I'm Salvation." I greet and take a seat on the ground. Probably being the youngest from those around me, a strange feeling of uncertainess begins to poke at me. Although, I manage to ignore it and begin to focus on my "welcoming" skills, plus the newcomer. I then offer a polite smile, and I wait for a reply before I could speak again.
Back to top Go down
http://borealforestpack.forumotion.com/
Silver

Silver

Character sheet
Sneak :
Summer Festivals: The Hunt - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue70/100Summer Festivals: The Hunt - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (70/100)
Strength :
Summer Festivals: The Hunt - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue72/100Summer Festivals: The Hunt - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (72/100)

PostSubject: Re: Summer Festivals: The Hunt   Summer Festivals: The Hunt - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 08, 2013 11:34 am

I perk my ears by this Name of his and lift my head up again while widening my eyes in surprised way. I take one step closer, still not saying a thing but open my maw slightly as if words would come out any second now. I relax my stiffed pose and drop my tail again. "....Blue?" I then speak out and tilt my head in a confused manner. "Is that really you? Blue from the Titan´s pack?"  A lot of questions and thoughts roam around my head, causing a small loss of Focus within me.

The smell is the same and also the Looks..but...does he remember us toò? The Soul watchers wolves? I wonder if he recogniced me, Silver the former mate of his old pale Flame or Winter, Stars and more important...did he already noticed Silence, who is sitting just a short distance away from us? I wait for his response and give him a sceptical glance.
Back to top Go down
http://warriordogogonme.deviantart.com/
Blue

Blue

Character sheet
Sneak :
Summer Festivals: The Hunt - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue75/100Summer Festivals: The Hunt - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (75/100)
Strength :
Summer Festivals: The Hunt - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue87/100Summer Festivals: The Hunt - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (87/100)

PostSubject: Re: Summer Festivals: The Hunt   Summer Festivals: The Hunt - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 08, 2013 2:05 pm

"Yes I remember You, and Silence, but not those two over there. What happened to Flame anyway?" Glancing toward Silver. I thought of a lot of question, But I don't ask. "So where is everyone else, only us?"
Back to top Go down
Autumn

Autumn

Location : I can be under your bed,couch,even under your desk.Check all these places before i call Slenderman to inform him where you are and what your doing. xP

Character sheet
Sneak :
Summer Festivals: The Hunt - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue41/100Summer Festivals: The Hunt - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (41/100)
Strength :
Summer Festivals: The Hunt - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue69/100Summer Festivals: The Hunt - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (69/100)

PostSubject: Re:Summer Festivals   Summer Festivals: The Hunt - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 08, 2013 8:43 pm

Autumn looked at Salvation."Im Autumn.Nice to meet you all.."She said closing her eyes and smiling before observing the rest of the group.Standing up she started to walk through the crowd and a bit farther away from them,leaving some of her fur behind.Once again she sat down and began pulling her fur loose.After a while she returned back to them with most of her coat gone or so it seemed.Autumn smiled happily as she returned.Laying down,Autumn wanted to see how many wolves were there with her.But instead,she plopped her head down and closed her eyes.After a while she fell asleep among the others that were chattering away like the birds in the light of dawn.
Back to top Go down
Silence
Admin
Admin
Silence

Character sheet
Sneak :
Summer Festivals: The Hunt - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue65/100Summer Festivals: The Hunt - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (65/100)
Strength :
Summer Festivals: The Hunt - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue50/100Summer Festivals: The Hunt - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)

PostSubject: Re: Summer Festivals: The Hunt   Summer Festivals: The Hunt - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 08, 2013 9:08 pm

My eyes glance over Blue and before they wondered too far from him, I found myself kind of staring. He'd been gone for so long and just waltzed right back like nothing had changed. Wondering if it was ironic that he popped up during the Festivals, I pushed that thought away.

Pulling myself away from him, I look back at Salvation. She had just began to talk with the lone wolf, luckily Winter was there to possibly help the conversation get started. I found myself feeling the pride in my chest swell up and explode into little fireworks. I grinned so big that my mouth ached after a few seconds of it.

Back to top Go down
Starsguard
Sagittarius
Sagittarius
Starsguard

Character sheet
Sneak :
Strength :
Summer Festivals: The Hunt - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue40/100Summer Festivals: The Hunt - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (40/100)

PostSubject: Re: Summer Festivals: The Hunt   Summer Festivals: The Hunt - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 08, 2013 11:50 pm

I smile and walk closer to the wolf, who'd introduced herself as Autumn. "Nice to meet you, Autumn. Im Starsguard." I say. 

I look over to Silver and Silence, then the wolf. I hadn't been paying attention to their conversation, but I had picked up that it was Blue, and I was but wasn't surprised. The wolf had looked like him. I don't say anything but pay close attention to what was being said.
Back to top Go down
Forestmoon
Taurus
Taurus
Forestmoon

Character sheet
Sneak :
Strength :
Summer Festivals: The Hunt - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue48/100Summer Festivals: The Hunt - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (48/100)

PostSubject: RE: Summer Festival   Summer Festivals: The Hunt - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 08, 2013 11:59 pm

I look from Silver to the newcomer, Blue, with confusion. Not knowing what to think of the situation, I introduce myself.
"I'm Forest, a delta of the Death Whisper pack." I tell Blue.
I tilt my head a little to the side and twitch my right ear. Who was this wolf exactly?
Back to top Go down
Autumn

Autumn

Character sheet
Sneak :
Strength :

PostSubject: Re: Summer Festivals: The Hunt   Summer Festivals: The Hunt - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 09, 2013 1:26 am

Autumn lifted her head and tilted it smiling."Nice to meet you Star,Forest.Im Autumn." Setting her head down on the ground again she asked "Why are we all gathering anyways?" She asked a bit curiously.I never have really seen this many wolves in one place as far as i know all i can think of is a celabration or something like that." She said lifting her head once more.
Back to top Go down
Silver

Silver

Character sheet
Sneak :
Strength :
Summer Festivals: The Hunt - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue72/100Summer Festivals: The Hunt - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (72/100)

PostSubject: Re: Summer Festivals: The Hunt   Summer Festivals: The Hunt - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 09, 2013 9:22 am

Now that I´m sure about the fact, that this stranger male is really our Blue, my gaze relaxes completely, so does my pose and even a big smile of happiness was rising on my lips. "Glad that you´re finally back, Blue. It´s been like, forever since the last time any of us have seen you" I tell him now switiching my voice into a calmer and cheerful tone.

"Yes I remember You, and Silence, but not those two over there. What happened to Flame anyway?"

I flatten my ears a bit by his questions and sigh silently. He really was away for quite awhile.... I think to myself, knowing that he couldnt know about the things which happened in our pack. "Well...about your friend Flame. He´s not here anymore. He left the pack a Long while ago. I´m the new Alpha of the Death whisperers." I explain to him rather shortly since I dont want to talk him to death right now. "Anyways, I could ask you the same question ya know. Where have you been all the time? Silence was very worried. We all were. Speaking of Silence..." I then glance behind me towards the Group of wolves gathering on the wide field. I turn my head back to Blue again and give him a somewhat crooked smile. "You should better go and talk with Silence over there. She can tell you more about certain Events which happened here in the Soul watchers Valley during your Absence. "  Without Holding him back any more, I turn around facing the Group and walk towards them. I gesture Blue and Forest to follow me before the Festival starts without us.

More and more wolves are coming, making me wag my tail in excitement and loosing some of my silvery fur while doing it aswell. My ears then twitch as I hear an unfamiliar voice and glance over to the Brown furred female I´ve seen in the field a short while ago. I slowly walk up from behind her and listen to her questions. "Indeed, my dear. We are celebrating a summer Festival. The  first real Festival of the Soul watchers wolves, to be exact." I explain to the Newcomer, altough the questions certainly werent adressed to me.
 I still stand behind her  and hope I didnt surprise her by the sudden chime of my very own voice. "If you want to, you can join the fun aswell!" I offer her, lowering my head down a bit and give the brownish She-wolf a friendly smile.
Back to top Go down
Autumn

Autumn

Character sheet
Sneak :
Strength :

PostSubject: Re:Summer Festivals   Summer Festivals: The Hunt - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 09, 2013 8:46 pm

Autumn Turned her head to look at silver and listened.    "If you want to,you can join the fun as well!"  "I would gladly join the only things is that i don't know what to do in the festival." Autumn replied with a chuckle.Sitting upright she started using her hind leg to scratch off a abundant amount of fur."You know,I got a idea to help get most of this fur off.But i need a tribute as in the melting snow from the mountains that go to lakes and the ocean,to do it."Autumn said looking at silver laughing a little."Where im going with this idea is get wet and let the fur wash away in the waterfall.Its not really normal but its a quick way to cool down and get most of the fur off."Autumn waited for a reply from one of the three wolves,if they knew of a small waterfall.
Back to top Go down
Forestmoon
Taurus
Taurus
Forestmoon

Character sheet
Sneak :
Strength :

PostSubject: RE: Summer Festival: The Hunt   Summer Festivals: The Hunt - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 09, 2013 10:18 pm

I follow Silver to the majority of the group. I wag my tail in impatience, ready for the hunt to begin. Loose fur flies behind me like a cloud and my tail turns from feathery gray to a grayish-black color.
I watch curiously as this new wolf, Autumn, asks about a waterfall. It actually did sound like a good idea, and it made me realize how warm it had been getting. The idea of cooling off was very tempting. My tongue lolled out at the thought of some good old fun in the water.
Back to top Go down
Silence
Admin
Admin
Silence

Character sheet
Sneak :
Strength :

PostSubject: Re: Summer Festivals: The Hunt   Summer Festivals: The Hunt - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 09, 2013 11:17 pm

Ok guys, I'm leaving tomorrow early in th morning to camp. I'm making Winter, Silver, Salvation and Falcon Moderators for the 12 days I'm gone. 

Just start the hunt when all the hunters arrive and take at least two-four days to do that competition. Then the healers will compete to try and heal the wounded hunters. Whoever does the best wins. Then begin the fun fighting, don't really hurt the other person, OK? Just play fight and whoever wins moves on to the next round and fights the other winners until it gets down to only one person. The winner. Do something for each rank, or try to with those who are here.

I hope you guys have fun while I'm gone, don't go crazy and all leave the site or anything... That would suck.

Well, byeeee!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Autumn

Autumn

Character sheet
Sneak :
Strength :

PostSubject: Re:Summer Festivals   Summer Festivals: The Hunt - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 10, 2013 6:45 am

"I guess it can wait until the festival is over"Autumn said as she stood up and shook her fur as if there was water on her pelt sending puffs of fur everywhere.As soon as she was done Autumn let her tongue lol out of her maw.But her pelt seemed to be a bit brighter than before though.((Oh and Silence,I might as well go Cag mag((Meaning crazy in old wolf talk from wolves of the beyond)) if i leave this site Dx))She looked at the wolves around her already feeling as if she had been there for more than a month even though she didn't know everyone well enough to pretty much feel like that.The only reason why she felt so homey was because she felt so welcome with everyone.A smile began to form upon her lips.Autumn began to scratch again as white and brown-honey colored puffs of fur came out onto the ground.((My fur becomes honey colored in the summer and a darker brown in the winter.))"When do the festivals start anyways?" Autumn asked a bit eagerly as she laid down in the grass.
Back to top Go down
Starsguard
Sagittarius
Sagittarius
Starsguard

Character sheet
Sneak :
Strength :

PostSubject: Re: Summer Festivals: The Hunt   Summer Festivals: The Hunt - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 10, 2013 10:44 am

(Bye! Haha I won't be leaving any time soon, Silence. It'd be a funny prank though)

To answer Autumn's question I turn and look around a the wolves who have showed up seeing, that only the Titan's are missing. " It should be soon, only one pack's hunters haven't come." I stand up, jittery and ready for the hunt to begin. I shake my fur in effort to get some loose fur free.
Back to top Go down
Silver

Silver

Character sheet
Sneak :
Strength :

PostSubject: Re: Summer Festivals: The Hunt   Summer Festivals: The Hunt - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 10, 2013 12:02 pm

(Have fun Silence Smile)

I sit down next to the younger She-wolf and turn my head in order to face her."First of all, we are going to start a hunting competition here in the outer edges." I explain to her rather briefly and then look around, wondering if all the hunters have already arrived. I let out a silent sigh as I realise that a bunch of our members are still missing and then turn back to the brownish She-wolf "Two of each pack, chosen by the Alpha, will go on a deer hunt. The one´s who bring the deer back to the meeting place before the others, win the competition. Simple as that. " I grin amused and start to wag with my black tipped tail like a happy pup once again. Festivals are always making me so joyfull.
"You could take part in the hunt too, that means... if one of the packs still need a second hunter. Besides that, I also need somebody who follows the participants and makes sure, that none of the members cheats during the hunt. So, just in case you wont take part in the summer hunt, how about you help me out instead?" I ask her and patiently wait for  a response.
Back to top Go down
Forestmoon
Taurus
Taurus
Forestmoon

Character sheet
Sneak :
Strength :

PostSubject: RE: Summer Festival: The Hunt   Summer Festivals: The Hunt - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 10, 2013 11:10 pm

I pawed at the ground in anticipation. I was really excited for the hunt.
"When will Bane get here?" I whisper to myself.
Back to top Go down
Winter
Taurus
Taurus
Winter

Location : The land of the free, and the home of the twinkies.

Character sheet
Sneak :
Strength :
Summer Festivals: The Hunt - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue30/100Summer Festivals: The Hunt - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (30/100)

PostSubject: Re: Summer Festivals: The Hunt   Summer Festivals: The Hunt - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2013 3:33 pm

I sigh, watching as my long white fur flies off in the wind. I'm losing it faster than most of the other wolves because of my fox blood. The ugly black patches that are left are growing. I grimace, embarrassed.

As I watch Silver interacting with Autumn, I realize with a sigh that I'm the only alpha who will be participating in the hunt because of Evergreen's disappearance. A feeling of gloominess sets in as I think about it. Starsguard and I are the only original Lupiners left. Hey, where has Loki gone anyway?

"Oh no!" I gasp, as I whip around, looking for my pup. "Loki?! I thought he was following us... I'll be back soon. Have to go back to the White Blossom and see if Loki is still there!"

I race back towards the woods (To Full Moon Meeting Forum)
Back to top Go down
Autumn

Autumn

Character sheet
Sneak :
Strength :

PostSubject: Re:Summer Festivals   Summer Festivals: The Hunt - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2013 9:10 pm

(Guys dun mind my pic i was trying to use a wolf for her summer look but ti failed epicly x.x xD Embarassed ))
Autumn looked from Stars to silver listening quite contently.She nodded to stars and then replied to silvers question."Yes i would like to do that.But what are the expectations you are expecting.I know that the hunters aren't allowed to begin without everyone here.But if anything else i don't know."She said standing up and shaking her fur. "But what are we going to do if none of the Titan's hunters arrive?" Autumn asked a bit nervously because she wanted to have the festivals to begin and if they have to push the date of the festivals back because one of the packs can't arrive she will be quite disappointed.Shaking her fur out again she lied down in the thick grass.
Back to top Go down
Forestmoon
Taurus
Taurus
Forestmoon

Character sheet
Sneak :
Strength :

PostSubject: RE: Summer Festival: The Hunt   Summer Festivals: The Hunt - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2013 11:32 pm

I look around me. A few of the hunters were still missing, including all of the Titan's Pack hunters. I decided to lie down and put my head on my paws. Might as well rest until the rest came. I curled my fluffy tail around my back legs and close my eyes. Soon enough I started to daydream, unaware of my surroundings like every other time I daydreamed.
Back to top Go down
Silver

Silver

Character sheet
Sneak :
Strength :

PostSubject: Re: Summer Festivals: The Hunt   Summer Festivals: The Hunt - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 12:10 pm

"Mmmh..." I lift my head up, starring at the sky before replying. As I finally found the words. I glance back at Autumm and smile, lowering my head down to her. "Well, first of all the hunters are not allowed to bring back a deer which was already dead and not hunted down by them. Then, none of the other members are allowed to help the participants during the hunt and the hunters also mustn´t steal the Prey from eachother. What´s most important tough, nobody attacks or hurts anybody." I explain to her but am pretty sure that none of our comrades would cheat since I know that all of us are fair Players. I then look towards the path from where I´ve and the others came from.
"Mh...Perhaps we should call the Titan´s"
And without hesitating, I lift my muzzle up into the warm air and let out a loud, Long howl and hope it gets the Titans members Attention.
Back to top Go down
Forestmoon
Taurus
Taurus
Forestmoon

Character sheet
Sneak :
Strength :

PostSubject: RE: Summer Festival: The Hunt   Summer Festivals: The Hunt - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 13, 2013 11:56 pm

I snap out of my daydreaming when I hear Silver howl. Quickly, I realize that she was howling for the Titan's. I sit up and curl my tail over my feet, prepared for the hunt once the Titan's hunters arrived.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Summer Festivals: The Hunt   Summer Festivals: The Hunt - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Summer Festivals: The Hunt
Page 2 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Soul Watchers :: Role Play Locations :: The Outer Edges-
Jump to: