Soul Watchers
Welcome to Soul Watchers Territory. Please log in or register if your looking to join. Guests and friends can post in the guest area if you would like to.

If your not looking to join but have suggestions or comments on the website feel free to post in our guests area. If you have your own website and meet our requirements we could become affiliates,we would advertise your pack and you could adversite ours.
Soul Watchers
Welcome to Soul Watchers Territory. Please log in or register if your looking to join. Guests and friends can post in the guest area if you would like to.

If your not looking to join but have suggestions or comments on the website feel free to post in our guests area. If you have your own website and meet our requirements we could become affiliates,we would advertise your pack and you could adversite ours.
Soul Watchers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Soul Watchers

A Wolf RPG site. Always Accepting

HomeBlack HoleRulesGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Ladies and Gents here're the Announcements! If you haven't noticed yet, this website is dead. But fear not! We have been reborn into... Renati Vigilum. The URL to get to our new pack and website is on the home page above the chat box (or where that would be). If you were looking to join Soul Watchers just check out the new site cause we are still the same people (along with some new members) and we are x10 better than we were. I LOVE YOU ALL!! See you there!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Despicable Me Hentai
Summer Festivals: The Hunt - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 18, 2017 9:58 pm by Starsguard

» ~Wanted~ Pups!
Summer Festivals: The Hunt - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2014 9:25 pm by Silence

» UnFinished Biographies
Summer Festivals: The Hunt - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2014 10:07 pm by Kekoa

» How are you going to start off
Summer Festivals: The Hunt - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 29, 2013 1:28 am by Falcon~

» Summer Festivals: The Hunt
Summer Festivals: The Hunt - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 25, 2013 12:00 pm by Dakota Silverwind

» Check Up
Summer Festivals: The Hunt - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 25, 2013 4:24 am by Water Reed

» Time to Begin Again
Summer Festivals: The Hunt - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 24, 2013 3:29 pm by Kayga

» The Pack's New Name!!!
Summer Festivals: The Hunt - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 23, 2013 5:42 pm by Winter

» MARRY THE NIGHT-NEW CANINE RPG
Summer Festivals: The Hunt - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2013 11:22 pm by Guest

» Our Affiliation Requirements
Summer Festivals: The Hunt - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2013 3:23 pm by Silence

Top posting users this week
No user
Weather
The weather in the valley is going to suck guys. The storm that is constantly mentioned in posts will be the end of the Soul Watchers pack. Some members will not make it, and some will. (Please put that info in your signature so it looks something like this... [Silence: Will survive flood but afterwards fate is undecided]) The rain will come down in buckets, and the lightening will start fires and trees will most likely fall in our path up the mountain. Season: Summer Weather Summary: The Storm

Summer Festivals: The Hunt

Go down 
+12
Falcon~
Gemini
Dakota Silverwind
Woylvesbane
Winter
Salvatioη
Starsguard
Autumn
Forestmoon
Blue
Silver
Silence
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Silence
Admin
Admin
Silence

Character sheet
Alfas Trust : 100%
Sneak :
Summer Festivals: The Hunt - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue65/100Summer Festivals: The Hunt - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (65/100)
Strength :
Summer Festivals: The Hunt - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue50/100Summer Festivals: The Hunt - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)

Summer Festivals: The Hunt - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Summer Festivals: The Hunt   Summer Festivals: The Hunt - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 2:51 pm

First topic message reminder :

Summer Festivals: The Hunt - Page 8 Loch-drunkie-forest-path1

Back to top Go down
https://soulwatchers.rpg-board.net

AuthorMessage
Forestmoon
Taurus
Taurus

Character sheet
Alfas Trust : 0
Sneak :
Summer Festivals: The Hunt - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue80/100Summer Festivals: The Hunt - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (80/100)
Strength :
Summer Festivals: The Hunt - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue48/100Summer Festivals: The Hunt - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (48/100)

PostSubject: RE: Summer Festival: The Hunt   Summer Festivals: The Hunt - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 27, 2013 11:42 pm

My eyes widened a bit as I heard the words being passed around about Soulwatchers falling before being pulled aside by Silver. I listened to what Silver said and thought for a moment.
"That's a great idea Silver, a journey would be perfect!"
My eyes flashed from green to amber for a second because of the bad news about the Soulwatchers packs, but I kept Spark from appearing. There was still hope. There always was.
Back to top Go down
Gemini
Admin
Admin
Gemini

Character sheet
Sneak :
Summer Festivals: The Hunt - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue60/100Summer Festivals: The Hunt - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (60/100)
Strength :
Summer Festivals: The Hunt - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue100/100Summer Festivals: The Hunt - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Summer Festivals: The Hunt   Summer Festivals: The Hunt - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 28, 2013 12:00 am

I kept a smile up and happiness in my eyes as I watched the anger pulse then fade from Silence's eyes. I turned away, still keeping my appearance happy and excited as I broke apart inside. My presence only brings sadness and anger, yet I come for love. She has every right to be mad, it just breaks my heart that she is. I want her to be happy. I just want to rest... Forever. I explain to Cast in my mind, closing my eyes. "You don't know what she is feeling, or thinking. Solving your problems will help with that, you know. Just go talk to her." He replies yet my feet stay motionless.
Back to top Go down
Dakota Silverwind
Taurus
Taurus
Dakota Silverwind

Location : All alone, somewhere. Somewhere that I don't matter.

Character sheet
Alfas Trust : 75%
Sneak :
Summer Festivals: The Hunt - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue30/100Summer Festivals: The Hunt - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (30/100)
Strength :
Summer Festivals: The Hunt - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue30/100Summer Festivals: The Hunt - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (30/100)

PostSubject: Re: Summer Festivals: The Hunt   Summer Festivals: The Hunt - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 28, 2013 5:49 am

I was sure that I would be able to hunt now, it seemed that all this time that it took to gather everyone gave my wound some time to heal, not fully but to the point that I don't notice it as much when I move.
My tail wagged to the thought of the hunt going to start soon and my amethyst shaded eyes glow just a bit in a lighter shade.
My gaze moves from one wolf to the other. It looked like we were ready, he was at least.
Back to top Go down
Silver

Silver

Character sheet
Alfas Trust : 90%
Sneak :
Summer Festivals: The Hunt - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue70/100Summer Festivals: The Hunt - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (70/100)
Strength :
Summer Festivals: The Hunt - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue72/100Summer Festivals: The Hunt - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (72/100)

PostSubject: Re: Summer Festivals: The Hunt   Summer Festivals: The Hunt - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 28, 2013 7:03 am

I cant help but giving Forest a broad smile as she told her opinion about my idea. "...If the Soul watchers want to become an immortal legend then our legends and stories have to be spread. We have to make sure that our pack is getting known to the outerworld." I add with a hopeful tone while nodding constantly, convinced about the fact that this will surely work. "I´m going to pay the wolves in the northern lands a visit sometime in the future." I switch my voice in a low whisper again cause I dont want anybody to hear what I´m going to do. I then glance back to the Group as it seems that the summer hunt is going to start any Moment now. "Mmh..we should head back to the Group..." I announce and stand up from the ground, slowly making my way over to the other members. Mmmh...The Hunt. Seems like the mood of the others has lightened up again. Hopefully it stays like this for a while...  "Wait...Where is bane?" I ask in a mumble as I stare at the path which leads out of the outer edges.
Back to top Go down
http://warriordogogonme.deviantart.com/
Denelli
Sagittarius
Sagittarius
Denelli

Character sheet
Sneak :
Strength :
Summer Festivals: The Hunt - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue20/100Summer Festivals: The Hunt - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/100)

PostSubject: Re: Summer Festivals: The Hunt   Summer Festivals: The Hunt - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 28, 2013 2:20 pm

Letting out a low...strange huffing sound, Denelli turned her eyes elsewhere. The hunt...beginning? Oh well. I'm ready.
Rolling her shoulders for what seemed like the 100th time, she smiled. Mm, today's a nice day....a really nice day.
Back to top Go down
Silence
Admin
Admin
Silence

Character sheet
Sneak :
Summer Festivals: The Hunt - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue65/100Summer Festivals: The Hunt - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (65/100)
Strength :
Summer Festivals: The Hunt - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue50/100Summer Festivals: The Hunt - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)

PostSubject: Re: Summer Festivals: The Hunt   Summer Festivals: The Hunt - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 28, 2013 10:41 pm

I look over at Silver and see that look in her eyes. She has a plan. Smiling I sneak over to her to hear what her plan was, and as I listened in I found myself nodding and thinking it crazy but smart.

Then I heard the packs name. Bursting out laughing, I gently(ish) pat her on the back, "Silver, I'm friends with that pack and its leader. Perhaps we can both go visit them. After the hunt would be preferred though," I feel silly being so happy about hat but it was true. I was friends with Felix and most of the pack members.

Looking back over at Defiance I see him looking at me, but then his eyes moved elsewhere. Frowning I remembered (once more) that he felt my emotions. Walking over to him, I gently nudge him. Motioning that I wanted to talk him aside.

I began to walk slowly away, looking back constantly. Waiting for him to follow me.
Back to top Go down
Forestmoon
Taurus
Taurus
Forestmoon

Character sheet
Sneak :
Summer Festivals: The Hunt - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue80/100Summer Festivals: The Hunt - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (80/100)
Strength :
Summer Festivals: The Hunt - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue48/100Summer Festivals: The Hunt - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (48/100)

PostSubject: Re: Summer Festivals: The Hunt   Summer Festivals: The Hunt - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 28, 2013 11:25 pm

I followed Silver to the rest of the group and waited for the hunt to begin. I looked around me and noticed someone missing. Bane's missing. I think. Well, she's around here somewhere. I stretch out and wag my tail before sitting down. My tongue lolled out as I happily panted. I was excited about Silver's idea also, I wondered if I would be able to participate in the journey.
Back to top Go down
Gemini
Admin
Admin
Gemini

Character sheet
Sneak :
Summer Festivals: The Hunt - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue60/100Summer Festivals: The Hunt - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (60/100)
Strength :
Summer Festivals: The Hunt - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue100/100Summer Festivals: The Hunt - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Summer Festivals: The Hunt   Summer Festivals: The Hunt - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 28, 2013 11:56 pm

I follow her, skeptical and fearing the unexpected. I stop when we get far enough away. "Yes?" I ask, my tone soft.
Back to top Go down
Silence
Admin
Admin
Silence

Character sheet
Sneak :
Strength :

PostSubject: Re: Summer Festivals: The Hunt   Summer Festivals: The Hunt - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 12:21 am

I let out a soft sigh as we stop. Unsure of where to start, I look up to the sky. Looking back at him slowly, I sit down next to him and begin.

"Defiance, I hate feeling so confused and lost when you're gone. But every time you leave..." I began to choke on my words. I really, really hated saying this to him, "Everytime you leave it gets easier for me/us to live without you. But when you come back I feel more confused and... I still love you more than anything, you do know that, but I want us to figure out how we can do this the right way. Because if you leave again, and again  you'll just be barging back into our lives whenever you come back. Ill always love you, but I'm not sure it's the best thing for any one of us if you keep doing this."
Back to top Go down
Gemini
Admin
Admin
Gemini

Character sheet
Sneak :
Strength :

PostSubject: Re: Summer Festivals: The Hunt   Summer Festivals: The Hunt - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 11:10 am

"So you want me to leave... Forever?" I say, my voice cracking with pain.
Back to top Go down
Silence
Admin
Admin
Silence

Character sheet
Sneak :
Strength :

PostSubject: Re: Summer Festivals: The Hunt   Summer Festivals: The Hunt - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 11:27 am

My eyes filled will tears, had it really sounded like that? I sure sucked at letting my feelings out, "No! I never meant it to come out like that! I just want this to work, Defiance. I'm not going to give this love up so easily, we just need to work together more."

I wiped away my tears and moved closer to him. I felt like such a jerk, making him think that was cruel. I wrapped my tail around his, and prayed that he'd forgive me for that.
Back to top Go down
Silver

Silver

Character sheet
Sneak :
Summer Festivals: The Hunt - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue70/100Summer Festivals: The Hunt - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (70/100)
Strength :
Summer Festivals: The Hunt - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue72/100Summer Festivals: The Hunt - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (72/100)

PostSubject: Re: Summer Festivals: The Hunt   Summer Festivals: The Hunt - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 12:04 pm

The big Feeling of relieve streamed through me when Silence told me that she´s already Allies with this pack. I smile at her and am now more than determined to go.I then glance back at Forest and could see that enthuastic look on her face, this Expression I´ve seen so often on her and I give her a soft smile aswell. "Perhaps you would like to join us in our short journey too, Forest? It might be fun" I ask out of the blue but before she replies I have my dull, lime-golden eyes fixed on the free line since I already knew what her answer will be. 

My pleased smile still remains as I suddenly watch Silence and Defiance walking away. I tilt my head a bit to the side in a confused manner, wondering where the two Leo´s are going but my ears instantly perk as I hear them speak. I dont move an Inch from the Group but I could still make out some sentences from their converstation and I drop my ears.
Oh Hopefully, this wont end in a disaster...Be careful on what you say, you two... I only think as I hear sadness filling the Leo´s voices.

Last edited by Silver on Mon Jul 29, 2013 12:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Gemini
Admin
Admin
Gemini

Character sheet
Sneak :
Strength :

PostSubject: Re: Summer Festivals: The Hunt   Summer Festivals: The Hunt - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 12:19 pm

I nuzzle into her side, burying my head in her neck. "Okay..." I say, not wanting to say much but show forgiveness.
Back to top Go down
Dakota Silverwind
Taurus
Taurus
Dakota Silverwind

Character sheet
Sneak :
Strength :

PostSubject: Re: Summer Festivals: The Hunt   Summer Festivals: The Hunt - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 1:12 pm

I roll onto my back mainly to get the itch out of my neck though while I was there, I send a toothy grin up at Denelli, keeping my good mood. "Are you ready for when the hunt starts, Den?" I tilt my head with my question.
Back to top Go down
Winter
Taurus
Taurus
Winter

Location : The land of the free, and the home of the twinkies.

Character sheet
Sneak :
Strength :

PostSubject: Re: Summer Festivals: The Hunt   Summer Festivals: The Hunt - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 4:25 pm

I hum softly, ready for the hunt to begin. We've been waiting for a while. I glance around at the other wolves, wondering how we're going to start.
Back to top Go down
Denelli
Sagittarius
Sagittarius
Denelli

Character sheet
Sneak :
Strength :
Summer Festivals: The Hunt - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue20/100Summer Festivals: The Hunt - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/100)

PostSubject: Re: Summer Festivals: The Hunt   Summer Festivals: The Hunt - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 5:47 pm

Denelli glanced down at Dakota, smiling softly as she nodded. "Yeah...Are you?" She questioned, flicking an ear.
Back to top Go down
Silence
Admin
Admin
Silence

Character sheet
Sneak :
Strength :

PostSubject: Re: Summer Festivals: The Hunt   Summer Festivals: The Hunt - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 6:43 pm

I feel the worry slip away as he forgives me. licking his maw gently, I smile a bit. Getting up, I motion that we should start the hunt soon. I wipe away any lone tears and get up facing the group,

"There's a large herd of elk north of us, they're probably still around that area. Let's go hunt!"
Back to top Go down
Starsguard
Sagittarius
Sagittarius
Starsguard

Character sheet
Alfas Trust : 85%
Sneak :
Strength :
Summer Festivals: The Hunt - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue40/100Summer Festivals: The Hunt - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (40/100)

PostSubject: Re: Summer Festivals: The Hunt   Summer Festivals: The Hunt - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 6:58 pm

I smile, ready for the hunt to begin. I look at Winter, " Do we chase the elk to White Blossom or kill it?" I ask. I thought Silence'd mentioned herding it to White Blossom, but I wasn't sure.
Back to top Go down
Winter
Taurus
Taurus
Winter

Character sheet
Sneak :
Strength :

PostSubject: Re: Summer Festivals: The Hunt   Summer Festivals: The Hunt - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 7:31 pm

"I guess," I say, shrugging. This whole operation seems to be a bit jumbled to me.
Back to top Go down
Falcon~
Taurus
Taurus
Falcon~

Character sheet
Sneak :
Summer Festivals: The Hunt - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue82/100Summer Festivals: The Hunt - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (82/100)
Strength :
Summer Festivals: The Hunt - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue68/100Summer Festivals: The Hunt - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (68/100)

PostSubject: Re: Summer Festivals: The Hunt   Summer Festivals: The Hunt - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 30, 2013 9:52 am

I look around at all the wolves and didn't know who to go with.  Salvation, I suppose... But...where is he? The sun was raised right above us meaning we had half a day left. I needed to find one of my Pack members to Hunt with before the festival starts.
Back to top Go down
Silver

Silver

Character sheet
Sneak :
Strength :

PostSubject: Re: Summer Festivals: The Hunt   Summer Festivals: The Hunt - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 30, 2013 1:14 pm

The hunt finally begins which means that the Festival is officialy starting now, much to the joy of everyone involved. I watch Silence as she takes the lead and then also follow her, together with the whole Group. I then glance at Kayga and lower my head down to the pup,gently picking her up and then lay her in a bunch of tall, dried grass. She nearly vanishes within the Flora which happens to have the same orange, brownish colour like her pelt. "Be a good Girl and stay here Kayga. We´ll be right back."  I tell her and then walk towards the pack, trotting besides Forest. "Mmh..Seems like the first competition has turned into a big pack hunt for everybody to participate." I state but didnt mean that in a negative way at all, in fact a pleased smile risens on my face. "Well, that makes it less chaotic, that way." My tail sways around in the rythym of my body´s movements and as soon as Silence mentioned the herd, I could already smell the sweet Aroma of Prey only a short distance infront of us. "I hope Bane is going to show up soon or else she misses the whole fun..." I let out a small sigh as I mention her but my happy gaze remains.
Back to top Go down
Winter
Taurus
Taurus
Winter

Character sheet
Sneak :
Strength :

PostSubject: Re: Summer Festivals: The Hunt   Summer Festivals: The Hunt - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 30, 2013 5:02 pm

I motion to Starsgaurd and Loki to follow me. I begin circling around the other side of the herd so we can surround them.
Back to top Go down
Denelli
Sagittarius
Sagittarius
Denelli

Character sheet
Sneak :
Strength :

PostSubject: Re: Summer Festivals: The Hunt   Summer Festivals: The Hunt - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 31, 2013 4:00 am

Denelli squirmed  excitedly. Sure, she was tired, confused, and a bit dazed from her memory/vision she had earlier, but hunting..was her favorite thing to do.
It made her feel powerful. Unbreakable. Getting up, she stretched her limbs and looked at Dakota. "Ready? It seems the hunt is now a..huge pack hunt...anyway...it was begun..."She spoke quickly, almost breathlessly.
Back to top Go down
Dakota Silverwind
Taurus
Taurus
Dakota Silverwind

Character sheet
Sneak :
Strength :

PostSubject: Re: Summer Festivals: The Hunt   Summer Festivals: The Hunt - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 31, 2013 9:58 am

He grinned at Denelli and rolled onto his stomach to push himself up, standing at her side within only a couple moments.

"Ready? It seems the hunt is now a..huge pack hunt...anyway...it was begun..."

I gave her a short nod. "Yup, I'm ready. Hey, you've been here longer than me right? Would you mind telling me how this festival works exactly? I have never been part of a hunt like this before, with the whole pack."

He tilted his head a bit with his question, starting to walk towards those who were already walking off towards the north to where the elk were said to be.
Back to top Go down
Silence
Admin
Admin
Silence

Character sheet
Sneak :
Strength :

PostSubject: Re: Summer Festivals: The Hunt   Summer Festivals: The Hunt - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 31, 2013 10:48 pm

Everyone began to follow behind me, a smile bloomed on my face as I heard their excited chatter. Beginning to move into a sprint, I headed into the forest. 

The last place I'd seen the herd was just north of where we had been waiting. I had seen a rather strong looking male, and I knew that we could bring him and a few does down with him. Trying to remember exactly where they were, I remember the sound of waterfalls not to far from where they were.

Slowly down as I began to hear it, I lowered myself down to the ground and moved into some bushes. I saw the group spread out around a small waterfall. To spread out to herd them into the open. But spread out enough to take them out one by one, if we were careful and quiet enough to not be seen or heard.
Back to top Go down
Autumn

Autumn

Location : I can be under your bed,couch,even under your desk.Check all these places before i call Slenderman to inform him where you are and what your doing. xP

Character sheet
Sneak :
Summer Festivals: The Hunt - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue41/100Summer Festivals: The Hunt - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (41/100)
Strength :
Summer Festivals: The Hunt - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue69/100Summer Festivals: The Hunt - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (69/100)

PostSubject: Re:Summer Festivals   Summer Festivals: The Hunt - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 01, 2013 5:13 am

((I've been gone for a long while but i'm back,If you thought i forgot about you guys think again.Because i've been feeling guilty since i haven't been active.I spent almost 2 hours on reading and catching up so don't worry. :') I've been busy though,with my rabbit due in a week or so,trying to catch up with friends,family,my nephew and stuff...I really am sorry but i have made it back to start.All im happy about is having free time to get on here again)) Autumn lifted her head a bit dazed for a moment since she had been off into a deep sleep.Looking around she had noticed a lot of wolves had shown up and what seems to be Silences mate.Rolling her shoulders a bit before she shook her fur.She followed silence doing exactly as she was doing.Staring at the herd.Her dark amber opticals stared at them waiting for the signal to go in on the attack.Giving a little nod to let her know she was ready whenever she was ready.Autumns muscles tensed as because she knew that everyone had to make a dash for them.Looking at the Buck,Autumn looked at Silence as if to say "What are we going after first?The does or that male?" She waited for her answer before turning into her position again.But as she soon remembered her plan before with cooling off in a waterfall and getting the fur off so the winter coat would be away,Autumn turned her head to Silver and tilted her head toward the direction of the waterfall and nodded a little.((Once again im sorry for being gone for so long.I hope you understand.))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Summer Festivals: The Hunt   Summer Festivals: The Hunt - Page 8 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Summer Festivals: The Hunt
Page 8 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Soul Watchers :: Role Play Locations :: The Outer Edges-
Jump to: